homo [porty mk x porty reader] pt 2

After the porty, Porty Mk had passed out in your arms as people exited the building.

Since you and Porty Mk lived together, you scooped him up and walked all the way home to your apartment.

You opened the door, walking into your home.

As you shut the door behind you, Porty Mk slowly woke up.

"Yo.. what happened..???" Porty Mk mumbled, not realizing you were in his arms.

"Uhm.. we kissed like twice, yo." You explained smiling calmly.

"Ayo what?!" Porty Mk exclaimed, a shocked grin on his face, their cheeks getting a bit pink.

"Don't worry, we said no homo." You quickly replied, chuckling a bit.

"I mean, unless you want it to be homo, yo." You added, grinning.

"I mean like we could, yo-" Porty Mk responded cooly, smiling.

The two of you chuckled as you carried him over to your room, filled with bright colors and porty stuff.

You got in bed, Porty Mk sat next to you in bed as you explained what happened at da porty. After awhile, it got hot so Porty Mk took off his shirt and jacket, tossing them aside. You took off your shirt and most upper-body clothing, tossing them aside too.

"Then we kissed, after a few of dem' rounds we kissed again, it was epic, lowkey-" You ranted, a smirk on your face.

"I'm just messin' with ya, I remember the whole thing, yo!" He snickered, smiling.

"What, did you enjoy it, yo??" You asked, smiling as the two of you kissed again.

"You know it!" He giggled after the kiss, the two of you chuckled. Then passed out in eachother's arms after porty-ing for 19 hours straight.