panic! at the alley (syntax x medic reader)

(THIS IS BASICALLY AN UNFINISHED ORIGINAL VERSION OF 'Resurfacing' AND I NEED MORE STUFF TO PUBLISH, SO ENJOY

(in this fic, you never really knew what kind of enemies your friends were fighting, besides the lady bone demon, of course. You were the team's healer. You could also lift heavy objects and stuff since you occasionally lifted weights and worked at Pigsy's )
(Here's a badly drawn layout of your apartment, you can imagine it however big or small you want)

 You could also lift heavy objects and stuff since you occasionally lifted weights and worked at Pigsy's )(Here's a badly drawn layout of your apartment, you can imagine it however big or small you want)

It was raining outside, with the occasional boom of thunder and blue-looking lightning, you were on your way home after buying more medicine and other medical supplies, all carried safely in a satchel.

You were almost near an alleyway, you were a little on edge because of the situation your friends told you about with LBD, so you speed-walked past it when it was closer to you.

And then, you heard breathy, exhausted-sounding panting, a small whimper escaping from the alley with every crack of thunder.

Your footsteps paused as you turned to the brick alley, something, or someone was hiding behind the dumpster.

Being the healer of the group, you walked over, peeking into the space to find an orchid-purple-skinned man with messy bright green hair and a dark purple suit, his face had agony written all over it as his night-vision goggles seemed to glitch off.

The two of you made eye contact for a moment, he made what sounded like a hissing noise as four spider-like appendages emerged out of his back as he backed up into the corner, holding his gut, you stepped back.

"Woah! I'm not gonna hurt you, calm down." You tried to calm the strange-looking man.

"What exactly will you do then, human?!" He snapped, then coughed with his free hand, but as he dropped it to his gut, you froze and noticed a dark substance on his hands.

It was blood.

Along with the blood, you finally realized why he was holding his gut with his arm and reddened sleeve just as his body went limp and he fell over sideways, the blades retreating into his back.

You panicked, running over to him and lifting his suit and undershirt, quickly taking out a roll of bandage wraps and wrapping the area, picking him up, and running back to your apartment in the thunderstorm.

You set him down on your bed, taking off the suit and undershirt as heavy rain slammed onto the windows, noticing all of the cuts and scrapes on his arms, wrapping those up, too.

Finding one of your white tees, you quickly put it onto the seemingly unconscious man, you turned around to get him some pajama pants from your closet when you heard the bed frame squeak behind you, followed by the sound of fabric ripping.

great, he's awake.

You turned to the purple being to find that he had woken up, and his spider-like appendages had burst from the back of the shirt, causing tiny ripping sounds.