Tea (Macaque x Reader)

You've known Macaque almost all your life, after showing him kindness after what happened with Wukong, he took a liking to you and eventually the two of you fell in love, nothing has really changed about the way you act around eachother, though.

You sat in a comfortable chair, in your living room with MK, Mei, Tang, Sandy, and Pigsy as half of them sat on a couch, the others had their own chairs from the same set as the one you sat in.

"This is a really nice apartment, Y/N!" MK said, looking around in awe, the others nodding in agreement.

"I'm glad you all like it, it's nice having you guys over!" You happily reply.

"Y/N! Watch out!" MK said as a shadow portal opened from above you, out of the portal fell Macaque onto your lap, the gang got their weapons ready, some of them just raising their fists.

"What are you doing here, Macaque?!" Mei exclaimed, pointing her sword at him.

"Chill out, you guys, I'm not here to hurt any of you," Macaque said, the same old sly grin on his face.

"Macaque.. I thought I told you to stay in our room..!" "You whispered at him.

"I'm sorry- OUR room?!" Pigsy said, overhearing what you told Macaque.

"Y/N, Macaque lives here with you?!" Tang said, Pigsy quickly jumped infront of him to protect his partner.

"I can explain! I promise!" You blurted out, then you began to tell the story of how you met (and fell in love with) Macaque.

"I tried to convince him to leave you guys alone but he wouldn't listen to me!" You explained, petting Macaque's head.

"Macaque worried that the Jade Emperor would come after me and imprison me for eating a peach of immortality by mistake. So he tried to get the monkey king's powers to somehow give some to me so he wouldn't have to worry about protecting his friend.." You continued, still petting Macaque.

"That sounds nothin' like Macaque..!" Pigsy exclaimed angrily, pulling out his wooden spoon.

"He tried to kill Monkey King that one time!" MK said angrily, pulling out his staff.

You picked Macaque up, standing and backing away.

"We should get rid of that guy!" Mei said angrily, Macaque stood up, a shadow portal opening under him as he went through it.

"Guys, I can knock some sense into him, I promise! Just give me time..!" You tried to reason.

"Y/N, that guy is the enemy!" Mei said, "We need to finish him off for good or somethin'!" Pigsy exclaimed.

"I can try to reason with him!-" You shot back, trying to reason with the group.

From the top portal, out fell Macaque.

"Sorry, I forgot to take this!" Macaque said, grabbing you as the both of you fell through the bottom portal.