Exaustion [ porty mk x reader ]

(This oneshot is similar to Porty Mk x  Porty Reader minus the porty in the reader.)

You floated around in an arcade, mk's porty clone blasting music throughout the building.

You had been partying for several hours now, and you were exhausted (and kinda bored), floating over to Porty Mk to ask if you could leave since the exits were locked.

"Hey, Mk? This party has been going on for quite awhile now, maybe you should open up the exits now..?" You suggested as you hovered nearby.

"Nuh-uh! Ain't nobody leavin' dis' porty!" He exclaimed, blasting the music even louder now. But as the music boomed you realized something- He's kinda.. hot??? What the fuck???

Your thoughts stunned you for a moment before you shook them off, shoving those thoughts to the side before speaking again.

"Please, Mk??? I'm so bored!" You complained, clasping your hands together as he lowered his pink ladder glasses, raising a brow.

"I said, ain't no one leavin' dis porty," He said, snapping his fingers.

"..unless you're leavin' with me, if ya catch mah drift!" He jokingly flirted as he grinned, his sharp canines showing themselves off as your face turned a bit pink, caught a bit off guard by the sudden pickup line as you were shoved away by the security guards that had popped up after he snapped his fingers.

A few minutes later, Porty Mk started gathering people to play 'porty' games, including you, you didn't know what Porty Mk had up his sleeve just yet.

"Yo yo yo!! Wanna play some porty games with ya boi?" He asked, grinning like he usually did.

Fuck it, you thought as you paused, then replied to Porty Mk.

"Sure, why not..." You muttered as you followed him to a circle of random citizens as you sat down across from porty mk.

"Alright, yo. We gon' play spin da' bottle!" He exclaimed smirking at you as your eyes widened a bit, then relaxed, sure, it was a game for middle schoolers and high schoolers, but who knows, might be fun.

The bottle spun and landed on a random person, and then it spun again, and it landed on a random person again, they kissed. This happened for a few more rounds until the bottle landed on Porty Mk, he moved forward to the middle of the circle.

Your heart suddenly started to pound in your chest, sure, you kissed people in the past, but that wasn't exactly the reason you got nervous.

As the bottle spun again for what seemed like forever, it eventually slowed down, and landed on you, you looked at Porty Mk as he grinned.

You moved forward, your face now inches away from Porty Mk's.

"You sure you're ready for all this, yo?" Porty Mk said in a cocky tone, holding one of your hands.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You replied, grabbing the collar of his shirt as you pulled him into a deep kiss.

I guess 'dis porty' wasn't so boring after all...