Playfight (Jin x Reader) pt. 1

(This is kinda like the 'Pranks' fic I did and was made for the same person. In this fic you shared a similar alignment as Yin and Jin, so you befriended them after the calabash ep, helping them bandage up any wounds they had)

(Here's the intro lolz. If anything in this fic is inaccurate, don't be shy to let me know! I accept constructive criticism, just don't make it sound rude)

Y'know, as dangerous as Yin and Jin try to come off as. They're not as vicious as they seem.

You had just finished bandaging up the demon brothers' wounds, they got up from the couch, looking at you.

"This doesn't make us friends, you got that, Y/N?" Jin sneered, trying to seem tough, you rolled your eyes. Sure, he was oddly charming, but he was still incredibly cocky, you'd process your attraction on your own time. What the fuck is wrong with me today?

"Oh please, quit trying to act so bold." You snapped, getting closer to his face in an attempt to intimidate him, but he got even closer, unaware of who he was dealing with.

"I'm what normal people would call 'evil', you idiots, why do you think I bandaged your wounds?" You admitted, and Jin paused as his red eyes looked over to his brother.

"Give us one moment," Yin said, pulling Jin over and whispering to him, his eyes widened and he nodded.

"Alright, we've changed our minds about you, we want to ally with you." He said as his brother nodded.

Jin extended a hand, you glared at it for a moment before shaking it.

"Alright, this makes us buddies now." The orange demon announced as the two of you pulled away your hands.

As the duo became more trusting of you, warming up to them in return, you all began to find more reasons to visit each other.

One night, Yin and Jin had come over to your apartment to hang out, bringing two bottles of Baijiu, a popular type of distilled liquor that, let's be honest with ourselves here, they probably stole.

You all drank and talked, and they brought well over enough to get themselves both wasted. You were interested to see how they'd act in such a state. Reckless, no doubt, but exactly how reckless would they get?

"Jeez, you brought a lot to drink tonight, huh?" You accused the two, tilting your head.

"Yep, we got pretty beat up during all of our efforts to defeat that Monkie Kid, so we thought we'd unwind for a little," Yin explained as Jin sipped his drink, then nodded.

"This one's a little lightweight, though, and passes out after, like, three drinks!" Jin joked, lightly punching Yin.

"No, I don't! Watch, I'll drink this whole thing." He shot back, holding the rim of the bottle to his mouth, and began to chug the substance, not stopping until he finished the whole thing, putting the bottle down, then stood up.

"See? I'm fi-" He muttered, then yawned, plopping down, his eyes slowly beginning to flutter closed, then he started to snore, you and Jin loudly laughed, then you looked at the bottle you had brought out, it was extremely close to being empty.

"What did I tell you, eh?" He giggled, hiccuping. Then got up, walking over to you as he examined your face, suddenly feeling very bubbly. As you quieted down, examining his, he had this lazy grin on his face, you narrowed your eyes, trying to figure out why you suddenly felt strange.

(Okay, I've never been drunk before so this scene is gonna be either really funny or just flat-out stupid, again; I'm open to constructive criticism, just don't be mean about it lmao)

The two of you talked a bit more, at one point, you jokingly punched his arm, the two of you did this a lot, sort of as a sign of affection without realizing it. Every single time you did it to Jin, he got a different feeling compared to when his brother did it.

Jin took this as a challenge and the two of you began to play fight, rolling onto your wooden floor as Jin got on top of you.

This went on for a few minutes as the two of you laughed and smiled, then Jin managed to grab hold of your wrists, pinning them above your head, and you both went quiet, his sharp-toothed grin wiped clean off his face. This behavior would've been normal, but this time it felt different.

One thing led to another and the two of you were kissing, you weren't quite sure how it happened, but you enjoyed it, drunk or not.

The two of you pulled away to breathe for a moment, slightly panting.

The rest was a bit of a blur. You weren't sure what happened after that.

You woke up in your bed, the sun peering through your window, the last thing you could remember was drinking and Jin pinning you to the floor, and your eyes widened. You lifted your covers to see that your clothing was still on, but you noticed something else.

Jin was snoring quietly next to you, his clothes were on.

You got up, looking at yourself in your full-length mirror, your head starting to pound as you examined your body, through the pain, you noticed a mark on your neck made by sharp-looking teeth.

Oh... OH!- You looked at the mark, the dots slowly starting to connect as you heard your bed frame squeak.

"Where am I? Oh, hey, Y/N." Jin mumbled as he sat up, lazily looking at you, then noticing the mark on your neck, his eyes widening.

The door clicked open, and Yin entered the room.

"Wha's goin' on?" Yin asked, then shut up as he saw Jin in your bed, then looked at you, noticing the mark on your neck.

"What on earth happened in here?!" Yin exclaimed, the dots connecting much faster for him than you and Jin put together.

"...Ohhhhhhhh-" He said under his breath.

"We didn't, I swear!" You stammered, looking to Jin as he blushed, starting to realize what his brother was implying.

"Well, I'll leave you to it!" Yin taunted, closing the door as Jin practically hurled himself out of bed to catch him, you followed, swinging the door open as the two of you chased Yin around the apartment.

(I might make a part two if you guys want, lol)