Last Delivery [Mk x Red Son]

(This takes place after Mk defeated LBD)

Mk sighed with relief, this was his last delivery of the day, driving happily through the city, waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. Cars surrounding him in a rainstorm.

He noticed the location that was on the gps as he drove, it was a nice park.

It was about 3 PM and the sun brightly shone upon the park, the bright green grass and trees glimmering.

The rainstorm had ended, and Mk had reached his destination, parking the delivery vehicle in the parking lot, taking the bag that held the noodles into the park, holding the gps that was on his phone, looking around.

He walked over to where the tracker was leading him.

Red Son sat on a bench, awaiting Mk as he walked over to him.

"Oh, hey, Red Son! You ordered this, right?" Mk asked, smiling at Red Son, pointing to the noodles.

"Yes, I did, thank you, Noodle Boy." Red Son said as Mk handed him the noodles.

"Would you..uh.. like to sit here with me?" Red Son asked awkwardly, patting the empty space on the seat next to him.

"I'd love to!" Mk said, despite wanting to go home. He sat down next to Red Son, the same goofy smile on the Monkie Kid's face as he admired his surroundings.

Red Son set the noodles to the other side of the bench, not really wanting them.

"Is something wrong?" Mk asked, Red Son looked up at him.

"No, it's just that, the noodles aren't what I wanted.." Red Son mumbled mysteriously, looking away.

"Oh, did I get the wrong order..?" Mk asked, tilting his head.

"No, that's not it." Red Son replied, looking down.

"Then what is it?" Mk asked, blind as a bat.

"You dense noodle brain! I want you!" Red Son blurted frustratedly, his face getting red as he looked at Mk, he then looked away, sighing as he rested his hands on the spaces on both sides of himself.

"Oh.. wow.. well I really like you too, Red Boy.." Mk muttered, his cheeks a bit pink, setting a hand on Red Son's.

"..Oh." Red Son replied, his face getting a bit more red.

"Well- I gotta get back to Pigsy's now! Seeya later, Red Son!" Mk said before kissing Red Son on the cheek, sprinting off into the parking lot back to the delivery cart.

Red Son touched his cheek where Mk had kissed him, shocked.