Sick [Mayor x Feminine!Reader] pt.2

(Remember the oneshot you probably just read? Well here's the part 2! Basically part 1 but this time, the reader is sick!)

"My laaddyy/looorrrddd!!" Mr Mayor exclaimed in a sing-songy tone walking into your room as you stood up, your body weakened as you quietly coughed.

"Is there anything I can get for you, love?" He asked, lately he's been very clingy ever since he's moved in with you.

"Love, I need to go to work.." You muttered, coughing some more.

"My lord/lady, you need to rest!" Mr Mayor urged you to get back in bed, you obeyed, not really being able to deny any order your partner gave you, not for long, at least.

"I've already called you in sick, the people at the weather department don't mind, you work enough so they gave you the day off!" Mr Mayor exclaimed, it was always him to make a fuss about you being sick.

"Fine, I'll stay here and rest, but you'll need to rest with me!" You said, crossing your arms as you sat in your king sized bed.

"Alright, so be it, my lord/lady!" He replied, taking off his shoes, climbing into bed with you. You quickly turned a bit pink.

"What's the matter, my lady/lord? I thought you wanted me to rest with you." Mr Mayor teased, snuggling up close to you, chuckling a bit.

You two then cuddled for the rest of the day. Just enjoying each other's company.