Released [Huntsman x Reader] pt 2

(Just think of the characters in this artstyle pls, credits to the artist I think they're on tumblr idk the user)

The injured Huntsman infront of you suddenly fainted, you caught him, taken aback by the situation and the weight of the large spider.

You closed the door and put Huntsman on your bed, locking every door and window, closing the blinds, and getting a first aid kit.

You began healing Huntsman's wounds, removing his jacket, revealing a grey tank top underneath.

You continued bandaging the violet spider's arms and legs, bruises all over.

Huntsman awoke with a jolt, looking at you, confused.

"It's you!" Huntsman exclaimed quietly.

"Yeah, it's me, now hold still, I'm trying to heal your wounds. How'd you get this beaten up anyways?!" You asked, putting a bit of ointment on a cut that was on his arm before putting a bandage over it.

"My Queen found out how I "disposed" of you, now she wants both of us dead.." He muttered stubbornly.

"Then that's not your queen anymore. You can stay at my place for now," You explained, closing your first aid kit.

"Did you remove my jacket?!" Huntsman asked, looking surprised and a little upset.

"Yes, don't make it weird, just- just put the stupid thing back on," You said, handing him his jacket back.

"I.. I can't go back..!" He realized as he sat up, setting his jacket to the side.

"Chill out, dude.." You began, trying to calm him as he gave you an infuriated look.

"Chill out..chill out?! How am I supposed to 'chill out ' when my Queen wants me six feet under?!" He hissed angrily.

"Well panicking isn't going to do you any good, we'll just lay low until the Spider Queen is defeated, got it?!" You spat back, Huntsman looked away.

"I need to get out of here, where's the exit?!" He demanded, trying to get up.

"You're not going anywhere!" You said, urging him to rest.

"And why is that, human?!" He replied, agitated.

"Because, you saved me, now I'm repaying the favor, so lay back down or leave and get killed by your so-called Queen!" You snapped, Huntsman got the message and sat back down, crossing his arms with a tiny huff.

"That's what I thought!" You smirked with triumph, his cheeks getting a bit darker.

After you finished speaking you paused, remembering when you were captured by the Spider Queen, and Huntsman had said the very same thing to you.

"Soo what kinda stuff did you eat when you served the Spider Queen?" You asked after a few seconds of silence.

"We eat the same things you humans do, that and bugs, we didn't have much." He replied, looking away.

"Alright, I'll go get us some food, BRB, spider dude," You said cooly, leaving your bedroom.

You returned with two bowls of white rice, handing one to Huntsman, along with a pair of chopsticks.

You sat with Huntsman on your bed, chowing down on the rice.

When you and Huntsman finished the meal, you cleaned the bowls and chopsticks, drying them and putting them away, then going back to the doorframe of your room.

"It's getting late, I'm gonna head off to bed now, you can sleep here," You told him before turning the light off, shutting the door.

Huntsman lay awake there in the dark for a few minutes, trying to process the fact that he'll never be able to go back to his Queen.

You got into your pajamas and brushed your teeth, then fell asleep onto the couch.

Huntsman hadn't gotten any sleep, instead, he sat up, making sure there were no intruders as he paced around your room.

The next morning you made pancakes, preparing Huntsman his plate, putting a fork and knife onto it.

"Spider guy, breakfast is ready." You said flatly, handing him his plate.

"I have a name, ya know? I'm Huntsman, not 'Spider Guy' or 'Spider Dude'." He spat, accepting the plate.

"Sure, Spider dude." You replied, a mischievous smile on your face as he grumbled, grabbing a pancake from his plate and eating it. His cheeks a bit darker.

"Are you blushing?!" You exclaimed, a shocked but also happy look on your face.

"What?! No! Why would I be-" He began, his cheeks even darker, blush covered most of his face now.

"You're blushing!" You cut him off as you teased him.

"Remember when I disarmed you of your little blade?! I saw you blushing when I pinned you to the.." He began, sounding triumphant at first, but now sounding defeated.

"You were like, five inches away from my face! You pinned me to the wall!" You shot back, your face a little red.

"Ha, look who's blushing now!" He replied, a cocky grin on his face.

"What, you enjoyed pinning me to the wall?" You slyly replied, smirking.

"What?! As if.." He spat, getting a bit quiet.

You smiled fondly at him, realizing you enjoyed his company.

"I thunk I've been here too long, I should really leave." Huntsman announced, hissing as he stood up, the wounds not yet healed.

"No way, you're still injured." You said, holding his hand so he couldn't leave.

"I think you should..stay." You continued, still holding his hand, oddly, he didn't try to pull away.

"..Fine..! But not for too long." He agreed, sitting back down.

"Don't get used to having me around, human." He said, still holding your hand.

"Alright, I'll try not to.." You replied softly, smiling at him.

"Don't get all mushy, human. I can't deal with that right now," He said awkwardly.

"Now that I don't think I can do.." You chuckled quietly before hugging him. Huntsman tensed up before relaxing and hugging back.