Exausted (Mk x Reader fluff)

After the defeat of LBD, Mk was quite deprived of his usual energy, so you, as their partner, decide to help him regain his energy.

"Mk, I called you in sick for this week, Pigsy got someone to cover for you." You announced to your boyfriend as his eyes widened, a bead of sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Wh-What?! But I need to go to work! Why did you call me in sick?!" Mk exclaimed worriedly, standing up, staggering forward a bit as he leaned onto you, his hands on your shoulders.

"Because you are sick, Mk, beating LBD really messed your body up, and you won't work well in the state you're in now." You explained, looking him in the eye.

"Fine, I needed a day or two off anyways.." Mk muttered, looking down.

"You're getting the week off, Mk." You replied, grinning.

"Now you can have more time to relax even if you're better by then!" You said cheerily, Mk looked up at you and smiled.

"All right!! This means we can hang out and spend more time together!!" Mk cheered, then wobbled a bit more

"Wooo..!!!" He muttered, staggering back a bit, tightly gripping your shoulders as he pulled both of you onto his bed, now hugging you, you didn't really complain though, you enjoyed this for some reason.

Mk proceeded to hold you there for the next week, only letting you get up for taking care of your personal needs such as eating, drinking water, and showering, etc)