Jealousy [Wukong x Male!Monkie!Reader]

Requested by @mochi_loves_yums

After the legendary battle against the Lady Bone Demon, Macaque, Y/N, and the Monkey King have been training together, their bonds closer than ever.

But Macaque has been growing closer to Y/N, Macaque acting as his mentor. This bothers Wukong.

(Y/N is also a Monkie-person like Wukong and Macaque lmfao, none of the three are related, though)

"Step into your strike!" Macaque shouted from the top of the hill as you and Wukong sparred in Flower Fruit Mountain.

"You got this, Y/N, 'The Great Sage Equal To Heaven' isn't as great as he says he is!" Macaque joked, catching Wukong off guard.

"What do you mean? I'm great-" Wukong began before getting smacked in the side of his head by your staff, basically an exact replica of Macaque's staff. (From "s1 ep9: Macaque")

"And we have a winner!" Macaque exclaimed, a shadow portal forming under him as he went through it.

Another portal popped up infront of you, Macaque stepped out of it.

"Not bad, Y/N." Macaque said, fist-bumping Y/N.

"You're so easily distracted, Wukong!" You teased, looking over at Wukong, who sat on the floor, Macaque chuckled.

"I was just going easy on ya!" He responded, huffing a bit, flicking his tail.

"Sure, you were, bud." Macaque joked, crossing his arms as he smirked.

"I'll prove it! I want a rematch!" Wukong announced, you got into a fighting stance.

"If you insist!" You said playfully, a determined look on your face.

Macaque went through his portal again, sitting back down on the top of the ledge.

"3, 2, 1.. AAANND FIGHT!" Macaque yelled from the top of the pier as you blocked one of Wukong's attacks.

"You really think you can beat me, Peaches?" You teased as you fought.

"Oh, please, I've beaten up demons with twice your power," Wukong replied, his cheeks a bit red as his hands pushed against your staff.

"Sure you have, Peaches." You smirked at Wukong, taking a swing at his feet to knock him down but he jumped into the air, immediately flying down in an attempt to land a kick to your face.

As soon as his foot got closer to your face you blocked his kick with your staff.

"Childs play." You dramatically scoffed, a serious look on your face before you tossed your staff forward, sending Wukong into Flower Fruit Mountain's inner side.

You quickly jumped up to get your staff, floating back down onto the floor as you walked towards Wukong, who was in the hard earth of the mountain, looking down.

Macaque erupted from a shadow portal, walking up to the Monkie King next to you.

Wukong groaned before weakly jumping back down to the ground, you and Macaque looked at eachother nervously, then looked back at Wukong.

"Wukong, are you..?-" You began before Wukong smirked and looked up at you, charging towards you, attempting to land a punch to your face as Macaque went back to the ledge through a shadow portal.

You blocked the punch with your hand and he went in for another punch with his other hand, but you caught that with your hand too as you dropped your staff, kicking it up into the air with your foot.

"Seriously, Peaches? That's low, even for you." You joked, smiling slyly.

"What's the deal with you and Macaque lately?!" Wukong demanded, looking pissed off as you were taken aback.

"Oh.. is someone jealous?" You teased, smirking.

"What?! No! It's just that-" He began, but you cut him off with a kiss.

You kissed for about a minute before pulling away.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, looking red.

"Oh please, Peaches, you know you're the only one I love." You smiled slyly again, kissing him again before tightly gripping onto the Monkey King's fists and spinning him around before throwing him to the other side of the inner mountain walls with great force, as his back collided with the wall, you reached upward with one arm, catching your staff with one hand.

Macaque went over to you via shadow portal, clapping.

"Well done! What did you say to him? I saw the two of you really going at it down there." Macaque exclaimed, a surprised smile on his face.

"The guy's jealous of you cause of how close you and I have been acting lately! Can you believe it?" You exclaimed as Macaque laughed.

"And we have a winner!" Macaque announced as he walked over to Wukong with you by his side, laughing as he spoke.

"He told you, didn't he, Macaque?" Wukong said, his face extremely red as he looked at you.

"You bet he did." Macaque said in a nonchalant tone, grinning.

Wukong didn't reply, he only sighed, a flustered mess.

"I can't believe you were jealous, you know my heart belongs to you, and you only, Peaches." You smirked, walking over and kissing Wukong on the cheek as the two of you held hands.

(Bonus)

Macaque ( in the background )

"THATS GAY-"