Despair [Macaque x Wukong x Monkie!Reader hurt/comfort]

(In this oneshot Y/N is a monkie-person like Macaque and Wukong, but none of them are related to eachother)

"Time to take back what you stole." Macaque said gravely, pinning Wukong to the hard earth below.

"Mac, listen..-" Wukong began, a worried look on his face, his fists held tightly by Macaque.

"No, you listen, you know what you did to me, you abandoned me, you abandoned us!" Macaque raised his voice, his harsh tone sent chills down Wukong's spine.

"'us..?'" Wukong muttered to himself, confused.

"We could've been something great, but all that power got to your head, and you left me, you left us! You left us to rot! And now, now you're going to pay for what you've done." Macaque continued, looking furious.

"Y/N?! What are you doing?!" Macaque yelled, a pang of betrayal seeped into his back like a knife.

Macaque jolted awake inbetween you and Wukong on the couch, tears somehow streaming down his cheeks from his eyes.

"Mac, what's the matter?" Wukong asked, noticing him as he got up and immediately went to the bedroom.

"I've got this." You muttered, opening a portal of your own, going through it and into the bedroom where Macaque sat in the middle of the bed, curled up in a ball.

"Macaque..?" You mumbled quietly infront of him.

"Y/N! I.." He muttered, backing away.

"I get it, he hurt you." You began, going through one of your portals through the floor.

You fell onto the bed through another portal infront of Macaque.

".. but he's not the same as he once was." You finished your sentence, comforting Macaque as you hugged him.

"I know, but it all keeps flooding back and I can't stop it no matter how hard I try, it's all that I can think about, it's always just there.." Macaque mumbled.

"He can't hurt you again and he won't, but if he does, I'll have your back." You continued, deeply kissing Macaque.

Macaque put a hand on your cheek, deepening the kiss.

This lasted for a few minutes before the two of you lay down with eachother on the bed in eachother's arms.

Wukong knocked on the door opening it, Macaque saw him and tensed up, hugging you a bit tighter now.

"Mac, you okay?" Wukong asked, looking worried.

"Yeah, I think I am.." Macaque said, loosening his grip on you as Wukong joined the two of you in bed, hugging the both of you.

The three of you fell asleep in eachother's arms, and for the first time in weeks, Macaque was able to rest peacefully.