Post-Battle Healing (macaque x reader fluff)

requested by @NeganIsACat !

After the fight with LBD, Macaque leaves the scene to "scheme" but really he just misses his partner and wants some cuddles.

"Seeya round', MK." Macaque said as a portal formed under Macaque as he left through the portal.

As you lay in bed, looking at pictures of your boyfriend, saddened by his absence, a purple shadow portal opens through your ceiling and out falls Macaque, landing on his feet, now standing at the door.

"Macaque!" You exclaim, overjoyed as you tossed your phone screen-side-up aside and ran over to Macaque, hugging him as the two of you kissed.

"Good to see you, N/N! I'll fill you in on everything!"(N/N = nickname) He exclaimed, also very happy as he grabbed your hand and sat you down, then he noticed the pictures of him on your phone.

He picks up your phone and looks at the photos, blushing a bit as your face turned red.

"Oh, someone missed me, didn't they?" Macaque asked, smiling.

"Wha- Hey, I know you probably missed me too!" You said, pointing at him as he chuckled, his face getting a bit more pink.

"I knew it!" You exclaimed as you rested your arms on his shoulders, getting closer.

"You did miss me!" You said, grinning as he smirked.

"You got me.." He mumbled, before the two of you kissed again.

The two of you cuddled as he explained what happened, including how he left the scene and what he said.

"Oh, so by "scheming" you really just wanted my attention?-" You said before Macaque's face turned a bit red and he nodded, feeling attacked. /j

Then you both fell asleep, the end lmfao.