Scare [Scorpion Queen x Reader]

You had found the Scorpion Queen a few years ago, she was lonely in her big home, you were also lonely, so you stayed with her in her home

But you hadn't seen her true form yet.

"Oh Y/N!!" The Scorpion Queen called out as you studied the scorpion palace. The Scorpion Queen wore a purple dress with a golden belt and shoulder armor. Her belt had a large purple gem in the center. She wears a purple and gold headdress, with a pale lavender veil going down the back. (I copied that from the character wiki lmfao)

"Yes, my Queen?" You replied, looking at her softly, smiling.

"I made some lovely breakfast!" She exclaimed, gesturing over to the dinner table, which had a lovely feast of all sorts of fruits, veggies, and meat.

"Ooh, that looks delicious!" You exclaimed as the two of you began to eat.

Later that night, you had woken up at about 1 in the morning to go outside and study the building some more.

As you awoke, you sat upright, looking around as scorpions roamed the room, you turned next to you to wake up your beloved wife, but instead of your wife, you saw a spider demon! With pale green skin and big purple claws for hands!

You quietly gasped as you snuck out of bed and left the room, running towards the kitchen, your heart racing as you sprinted.

The "feast" had revealed itself to be nothing more than an illusion and a couple of scorpions.

You gasped, then clapped your hands over your mouth as a big figure crept up behind you.

"Darling! Wh-what are you doing up at this hour..?!" The Scorpion Demon exclaimed, you slowly turned around to see the demon towering over you, looking nervous.

You quickly jolted back, tripping and falling on your back.

You sat up and tried to scoot away.

"Who are you..?! What did you do to my wife?!" You demanded, a glint of fear in your wide eyes.

The demon covered her mouth with her claws.

"It's me, I'm your wife.." The Scorpion Demon muttered, looking guilty.

"What?! How could you keep all this from me for all these years?!" You got up, gesturing to the dinner table and then to the Queen.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I was just scared that, if you'll see me and my palace in this state you'd leave, I didn't want to risk all of this happening! But now, it's happening.." She explained, looking saddened.

"I'm sorry and I understand if you want to leave.." She finished speaking, looking down.

"Honey, I'd never leave you! I love you too much to do that to you. I just wish you would've told me about this sooner!" You exclaimed, kissing your Queen on the cheek.

"You don't want to leave me?" The Queen asked in disbelief.

"Why would I?" You replied, kissing the Scorion Queen.

"But you shouldn't have to live in this place in these conditions! We need to fix this place up!" You exclaimed, holding the Queen's claws.

So that's exactly what the two of you did, you fixed up the house together, your bond stronger than ever.