it's a match! (wukong x reader) (pt. 1)

You downloaded a new dating app one afternoon in your bed out of boredom. You had been alive for hundreds of years and barely aged physically or mentally past your 20s/30s, but after all those years, you've never given love a try until now.

You scrolled a bit, none of the profiles giving you a 'spark', as normal people usually put it, until you found a guy with his birthday around the same year as yours. This would've been a normal piece of information, that is if you hadn't been around for literal centuries.

The hell..? Who exactly is this guy?

You read his bio, seeing something about being 'equal to heaven!', confident, huh?

You couldn't quite remember how, but something about this 'Wukong' guy seemed familiar. Looking at the pictures he uploaded.

Is he an actual monkey? Like.. like the animal? Why do I feel like I've seen that somewhere... You paused, then continued your thought.

He seems like a fun dude! You finished, trying to see the best in just about everyone.

Then you swiped on his profile, and it was an immediate match, your eyes widened a bit.

Huh, sweet! You smiled, then got a message from him.

The two of you spoke for a bit and decided to hang out on the rooftop of your apartment since everywhere else had no openings.

You got ready for the little date, putting on some eyeliner and comfortable casual wear. Then headed for the roof, carrying a blanket and two bottles of baijiu, not thinking too much about your choice of what to bring.

You set up the blanket, giving Wukong a pin to your location. Setting down the phone as you sat on the blanket, your left hand holding your unopened bottle.

A few minutes later, you saw something zooming toward your direction in the distance. Squinting as a figure on top of what looked like a cloud bolted closer and closer to you.

The man from the app had arrived at your building... on a cloud.

Wukong studied you for a moment, his cheeks looking a bit pink.

"Sup! You're Y/N, from the dating app, right?" He asked, looking a bit surprised. His pupils beginning to enlarge a little.

"Yup!" You nodded, smiling. "Here, come sit down, the sun is about to start setting!" Inviting him over, he hopped off of the cloud, plopping down next to you. Beginning to feel that 'spark' that regular people spoke of.

The two of you talked about your interests, bonding over shows and art as you drank and admired the view.

Wukong attempted to impress you by chugging several bottles of wine he had brought whilst you kept sipping your bottle, cheering him on.

You were both tipsy and packed up your stuff to talk in your living room once it got dark out.

One thing led to another, and the two of you were kissing on your couch. It felt nice, perfect, even.

Both of you found yourselves on your bed, talking a bit more. You both came to a certain... agreement.

You woke up on the left side of your bed, facing your right. Birds chirped faintly in the distance as light gently shone through your window. A nice feeling between your legs.

You sat up, your legs slightly dangling off of the side of your bed, then realized you were completely nude.

Why am I naked...?