The Drone [Syntax x Reader] pt 1

(In this oneshot the reader is still immortal but can't fight)

You start up your drone as you comfortably sat on your bed.

The drone hovered up, flying out your open window, headed towards the Spider Queen's lair.

Your friend Mk, the Monkie Kid, noticed your drone one day, realizing it could be useful for defeating the Spider Queen, so you gladly agreed to help him out.

Steering your drone into the lair, you snuck around, stealthily edging closer and closer to the Spider Queen as she discussed an important manner.

You recorded the conversation on your drone, when you finished recording you heard a feminine voice yell, then you brought it back to your own home.

Later that night, you lay awake in your bed, tiredly looking over the footage from before. Your back turned away from the window as a gust of wind howled through your room through the window, then as fast as the wind came in, it stopped, the moonlight covered by a dark figure.

The dark figure covered your mouth, tying you up and tossing you aside as it destroyed your drone and anything that could've recorded the conversation.

Your muffled screams made your throat dry as you were carried out of your home.

A blunt object hit your head, knocking you out.

You awoke to the Spider Queen talking to one of her servants about your drone.

"Look who's finally awake.." A purple spider-looking man with grey hair muttered.

The Spider Queen looked at you, then spoke.

"Syntax, get all the information you can from this one, you may use your "tools" if necessary, then get rid of that little pest." She said to a purple-skinned, green haired man, dismissing all of them.

"Good luck with that, dork." The one who spoke before said to him sarcastically, nudging Syntax before walking away, snickering.

Syntax scoffed before picking you up with the spider arms that had grown from his back.

You tried to struggle free but it was no use.

"Cease the struggling, human!" Syntax snapped at you.

He then brought you to what looked like his office, removing the webbing that covered your mouth, tossing you in a cell, locking the door as your back lay uncomfortably on the cave wall.

"I'll give you two options, you tell me everything you saw, or I'll make you." Syntax said impatiently, his back turned towards you, looking at you from behind.

"I know nothing about your Queen's dumb plan!" You spat, annoyed, Syntax' patience running thin.

Syntax quickly spun around, the cell door opening.

In the blink of an eye, he popped up infront of you, one of the metal spider legs that stuck out of his back plunging into the cave wall behind you.

"I will repeat myself once more, human; you will either tell me all the information you know or I will make you do so myself!" He snapped angrily, glaring at you.

"I don't know anything!" You yelled back in his face, Syntax sighing, frustrated as the metal spider leg pulled itself out of the cave wall, leaving a small hole behind in the rock.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just have to let you rot in that filthy cell until you speak up." He scoffed, smiling triumphantly.

"The joke's on you! Cause' I can't die!" You spat, smiling at him.