Backed Up (Sandy x Reader)

Sandy sat down on the couch crisscross as you sat in the middle on his lap, a few cats surrounding the two of you.

As you watched the movie, slowly more cats piled on top of the two of you, you were a little concerned but didn't really mind.

Soon, the two of you fell asleep, the sea of cats surrounding you.

The next morning your alarm went off, you woke up and turned it off, waking up Sandy.

"C'mon, Sandy, we gotta meet the gang today at Pigsy's," You shook him a little bit.

"Oh, hello, Y/N, yeah, I'll be up in a second," He mumbled, looking at you sweetly.

You turned away from him, trying to get up, but it was no use. The cats were too heavy.

After about a minute of struggling, you turned back to Sandy.

"Sandy, I can't get up, there are so many cats!" You exclaimed, trying to move the clump of cats that kept you from moving.

"They won't budge!" Sandy said, trying to heave the blanket of cats up.

A few minutes later, you and Sandy grew hungry, so you had some of the stuff leftover on the coffee table infront of you.

To wash it down you had the tea you drank the night before, when you both finished the tea, Sandy slowly turned to you.

"Y/N.."

"What?"

"This is my sleepy-time tea blend.."

"What?!" You exclaim, already feeling sleepy.

"I need to cancel the plans with the others!" You continue, pulling out your phone, starting to send the text.

You blacked out, a few flickers of light glimmering in your eyesight.

When you awoke, the cats got up, walking off.

You looked at your phone, your phone had a few notifications from the groupchat.

Pigsy's Noodles Fanclub

You
Me and Sandy accidentally drank sleepytime tea! We can't go anywhere today!
[insert a picture of you and sandy asleep]
[Mei saved a photo]

You looked at your phone, your face completely red as Sandy awoke, looking down at your screen, finding his face also completely red.

"AHH I LOOKED AWFUL IN THAT PHOTO!!!!" You exclaim, throwing your phone, covering your face in your hands.

"I think you looked pretty.." Sandy mumbled as both of you turned a bit pink.