Fluffy Cuddles [Wukong x Macaque x God Reader] pt 2

As you peered into the living room, Macaque sat on the couch in red sweatpants and boxers, just looking at his hands, quietly crying.

You got on your cloud, quietly going to wake up Wukong, who was sleeping in your bedroom.

"What is it?" Wukong quietly asked, yawning.

"Mac's crying, we need to comfort him." You responded, picking him up and setting him on the cloud with you.

The two of you quietly hovered over to where you first saw Macaque crying. Quietly getting off the cloud, walking into the living room, where Macaque looked over to Wukong, then you.

"Macaque! Are you okay?" You quickly asked, running over to your partner, Wukong worriedly walked over as well.

"I'm fine, you two.. I just can't sleep.." Macaque said, frustrated.

"Oh, wanna cuddle? We could watch a movie, maybe?" You offered, Macaque nodded, smiling at the two of you.

"I'm gonna go get us some snacks!" Wukong exclaimed, walking over to get some snacks.

"..and by "us" he means himself.." You joked, Macaque chuckled.

Wukong returned with some peach flavored chips and a box of chocolates, you sat on the couch, snuggling up next to Macaque on one side whilst Wukong sat with the two of you on the other side of Macaque, snacking on the chips, feeding me and Macaque the chocolates, occasionally giving himself some.

Macaque kissed both of you on the forehead before falling asleep, you and Wukong exchanged smiles before kissing eachother then proceeding to also fall asleep.