Tickle Fight [Redeemed Macaque x Reader]

As you sat in your bed,Macaque lay inbetween your legs as you played with his hair. Suddenly, a clap of thunder loudly announced its presence, a gust of wind howling through your bedroom window.

Macaque tried not to look scared as he tensed up, getting up to close the window, walking back over, laying back down inbetween your legs again as rain poured down onto the earth from outside.

"Whats wrong, Mac'?" You asked, tilting your head.

"Nothing, why?-" He replied, before a massive clap of thunder screamed from the sky, causing him to jump up, latching onto you, his eyes wide.

"I'm just really scared of the thunder, it's stupid, I know.." He muttered, embarrassed.

"Macaque, it's not stupid, besides, remember the time the Spider Queen invaded the city? I was terrified! But you kicked away any of those little spider things that came near me," You replied, comforting him.

"Now it's my turn to help you out!" You exclaimed, quickly wrapping the two of you in your puffy blanket, wrapping your arms and legs around him.

Surprisingly, Macaque calmed down a bit after awhile.

"Can I see your-" You began, but were quickly cut off, "No!" Macaque said.

"Please?" You begged, looking at him with a fake pouty lip.

With a sigh, Macaque blushed a bit "..Fine." He said, covering his ears before puffing them up, forming two more sets of ears over and under the original pair as your eyes lit up.

"You've seen em' before, why are you always so amazed when you see them?" Macaque said as you messed around with his ears.

"Because they're cool! You should really show them more!" You insisted as Macaque smirked.

"Like this?" He asked, closing one of his eyes, covering it, then uncovering it to reveal a scarred eye.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed happily, successfully distracting Macaque from the thunder.

"Look, the storm passed!" You said, looking through the window.

You continued playing with Macaques ears, until he started to laugh when you touched a specific spot.

"Macaque, are you ticklish?!" You pointed out, looking at him with a glint of mischief in your eye.

"What?! No way!" Macaque quickly responded, then looked at you as you paused, a grin slowly forming on your face.

"Y/N.." He said, slowly getting out of the blanket, backing away till you pounced at him, wrapping both arms around him at his waist area.

"Y/N, NOOO!!!-" He begged until he continued to laugh as you tickled him.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THIS, SIX EARED MACAQUE!" You yelled teasingly as he laughed, then you got off of him, running out the door.

"IM GONNA GO TELL EVERYBODY!" You yelled, Macaque quickly got up, sprinting after you.

He quickly jumped up as you looked back, smiling evilly.

When you turned around you saw Macaque coming out of a shadow portal, skidding to a halt, running in the other direction. But you were suddenly pinned down by Macaque. Sending you plopping onto the floor.

Macaque began to tickle you, sending you into a laughing frenzy, unable to stop giggling.

When Macaque finally stopped ticking you, the two of you looked at eachother and bursted into laughter.