Bath

(This is after the s3 ending, Macaque is redeemed and regularly hangs out with the others in Pigsy's Noodles.)

Macaque teleported into the sea-crate base that Mei had built, comfortably sitting on a bean bag chair. Sandy was pouring Tang some tea as Pigsy peacefully slept next to him, the couple sat on a couch.

"Hey, kiddo!" Macaque said in his usual sly tone, Mk, who sat in a bean bag chair next to Mei, who was in a different one, waved.

"Hey, Macaque!" He replied cheerily.

Suddenly a disgusting scent filled the base as soon as Macaque got comfortable.

"What's that smell..?" Mei asked, sniffing the air before turning as green as the dyed parts of her hair.

Quickly the others began to smell the nasty stench.

"Macaque, is that you?!" Mk asked, holding his nose.

"What?" Macaque scoffed dramatically, crossing his arms.

Mei sniffed Macaque, then nearly barfed as she spoke.

"Yep- definitely Macaque-" She announced.

"What?!" Macaque said, kinda surprised.

"Macaque, when's the last time you've showered?!" Tang demanded, putting his cup of Sandy's tea on the coffee table infront of him.

"I dunno, why?" Macaque asked, not really sure what a shower even was. (Like a stinky mf)

"Have you ever even bathed in the last like, 500 years?!" Mk asked, his face also turning green.

"No, why?" Macaque replied, confused.

"Yep, you need to take a bath or something!" Mk said, pointing to a nearby bathroom, the bathroom door opened and the shower curtain was shoved to the side by an invisible force, the shower turned on, water flowing out of the holes menacingly.

"Yeah... no." Macaque scoffed, looking away from the bathroom with his eyes closed.

"It's just water, Macaque.." Tang reasoned, Macaque gasping dramatically.

The group decided that Macaque needed a bath.

"Not it" Mei said, putting a Lego finger (???) on her nose, the others did the same, except for Pigsy, who was peacefully sleeping, and Sandy.

"Well, Mr Maquack has shadow powers so I don't know if there's anything we can do!" Sandy nervously reasoned, Mei and Mk got on their knees dramatically with tear-filled eyes.

"Please, Sandy, bathe this stinky monkey!" Mei begged with a pouty lip. (Just imagine that one part in "A Hero Is Born/Pilot")

Sandy reluctantly agreed picking up Macaque gently, carrying him into the bathroom.

The gentle giant eventually got a very pissed off Macaque into some nice warm water and bubbles.

"Mr Maquack, relax- it's only a bath.." He mumbled over Macaques dramatic cries for help.

"LEMMIE GOOO-" Macaque begged, fighting Sandy's big blue hands that were trying to scrub the monkey's fur clean, sending foamy bubbles into the air.

Sandy eventually scrubbed Macaque clean, patting him on the head.

Macaque sat in the tub, pathetic and cold, icy dark fur clung to his body as Sandy went to get the poor monkey a towel.

Sandy got Macaque a towel, wrapping him up like a burrito.

Macaque was wearing a pair of shorts that were lying around in the bathroom that Sandy had given him, warmed up by the towel.

Sandy had let Macaque dry off and get dressed himself as he walked out, sighing with relief.

"I finally gave him that bath, but he wouldn't stop fighting me!" Sandy groaned, exhausted as he sunk into a bean bag, petting Mo as he jumped onto his lap.

"Great job Sandy, it smells better in here already!" Mei said happily, smelling the fresh air that had filled the room.

A few minutes later, Macaque walked out, fully clothed, his hair slightly damp.

"You alright there, Macaque?" Mei asked teasingly, giggling to herself a bit.

"Yeah, I think I'll leave now, though." Macaque responded, embarrassed as he went through a shadow portal, the others laughed.