Dragonfruit [Mei x Red Son]

"DRAGON GIRL, GET BACK HERE!" Red Son yelled, chasing Mei around Mei's house as she wore Red Son's maroon jacket.

"Not a chance, Red Boy!" Mei giggled, taking a picture of the two of them.

"Best sleepover EVAAAHHH!" Mei exclaimed as Red Son jumped up into the air.

"Give that BACK!" Red Son said angrily, quite literally fuming, pinning Mei to the floor of the hallway.

"What, mad I can pull this off better than you do?" Mei giggled, sticking her tongue out at Red Son as he blushed.

"Give me that you little-" He began, before Mei jumped up, pouncing on him as his hair flamed up in a furious bright red glow.

"Not gonna happen, Red Boy!" Mei giggled, running off.

Red Son quietly and angrily grunted as he regained his balance, staggering back before looking at Mei as he ran towards her.

"DRAGON GIRL GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Red Son exclaimed as Mei pulled out her phone, starting a live stream.

"What's up, it's ya boi, Mei and Red Boy here with another life stream! I've successfully stolen Red Boy's jacket!" Mei announced to the live stream, the comments flooding with people.

PigsysNoodlesOfficial: MEI!!
MkTheMonkieKid: Run like the wind, Mei!
PineapplePizza:LMFAOO

"DRAGON GIRL GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" Red Son yelled, a few yards behind Mei as he ran after his girlfriend.

"You'll never take me alive!" Mei jokingly exclaimed as she sprinted across the hall.

Red Son jumped up before teleporting infront of Mei, she skidded to a halt before running the opposite direction, her phone facing the couple.

"This is Mei and her sidekick Red Boy signing off!-" Mei exclaimed as Red Son cut her off.

"SIDEKICK?!" He said, getting closer to Mei.

"I'll show you sidekick!" The angry demon exclaimed right before Mei ended the livestream.

"Byeee!" Mei said, ending the stream as Red Son jumped into the air again, pinning Mei to the ground.

"Give me that you little-" Red Son continued, getting closer to Mei, blushing a bit.

"What's wrong, you nervous?" She teased, also blushing.

"What?!" Red Son exclaimed, sitting up as her hair lost the flames.

"Can I keep the jacket, Red Boy? Plleaassee?" Mei begged, getting closer to him as she sat up.

"Fine!" Red Son said after a second of silence.

"Yaay!!" Mei cheered, kissing Red Son on the cheek.

Then they watched a movie and fell asleep lmfao