Sleepover [Mk x Mei x reader]

(In this fic, Mk and Mei are being PLATONICALLY shipped with eachother while also being romantically shipped with the reader, read the entire oneshot before commenting.)

Mei and Mk have been your best friends since you could remember! They've always had your back and you've always had theirs.

Lately things have been changing, you've moved into a cool, new apartment near Mk's, and have been feeling like you wanna be more than Mk and Mei's besties.

But you had one teensy little problem; You had a crush on both Mk AND Mei! They've made it clear they don't like eachother like that and a relationship with both of them would never work!

"Guess what, you guys??" You asked Mk and Mei as the three of you sat on the roof of you and Mk's apartment complex.

"What?" Mei and Mk responded.

"Ive moved into an apartment not far from Mk's!" You exclaim as Mei and Mk cheer.

"This is gonna be great! We can have sleepovers, we can hang out, and- wait, can the three of us have a sleepover at your place?!" Mk blurted out, like the ideas in his head weren't coming out fast enough.

"Can we?? Pleaaseee Y/N!!" Mei begged dramatically.

"C'mon guys, it's really messy right now and-" You began, but was quickly cut off by your two goofball friends.

"Pleaassseee??" The two of them begged in unison, both of them holding one of your hands on both sides of you.

"Fine!" You responded, blushing.

"Yay! Sleepover at y/n's!" Mei exclaimed, pulling out her phone and taking a picture of the three of them.

"Send me that picture later though!!" You exclaim, Mei nods and sends it to you as the three of you run over to your apartment, Mk basically carrying you.

"Mk, put me down!" You exclaim, Mk can't really hear you so you just sit there, flustered.

When you and your friends arrive at your apartment, you unlock the door and open it as Mei and Mk run in.

"Wow! This one's fanccyyy!!" Mei said, enamored by the pretty apartment.

"It costs a fortune, though.." You muttered to yourself, your wallet practically screaming in the background.

"So what should we do first??" You ask looking around.

"Let's play some video games!" Mk suggested, you booted up Monkey-Mech in your bedroom and the three of you played that for about two hours.

"Here, I'll go get us some snacks!" You leave the room and got some food.

You brought back some popcorn, chocolate, chips, and stuff like that.

"That stuff looks so good, I'm starving!" Mei exclaimed dramatically, sighing with relief.

You set down the snacks and at this point it was getting late.

"Ooo let's watch a movie!" Mei offered, you and Mk agreed, and watched a horror movie.

Mei and Mk yelled, hugging you as the three of you got wrapped up in a comfy blanket, your face turned a bit pink as they wrapped their arms around you.

After the movie the three of you just kinda sat there as the credits played, scared out of your minds.

"That was a really good movie!" You said after a few minutes of silence.

"What do you mean?! That movie was terrifying!" Mk dramatically yelled.

"Haven't you literally fought demons before?!" You exclaimed in surprise, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, but they aren't this scary!" Mk gasped, you raised a brow as you and Mei laughed.

"Don't worry, Mk, if any more of those bad guys pop up, we'll have your back!" Mei reassured Mk as you nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Thanks, you guys!" Mk smiled.

"What should we do now? Truth or dare or something?" Mei asked, Mk grinned mischievously.

"We aren't middle schoolers anymore, you guys!" You exclaimed, your face turning a bit pink.

(Even though I know damn well most of you guys reading this are in middle school, I mean like same but still)

"It might be fun, Y/N!" Mk replied.

"Fine, if you guys wanna do it so badly then sure." You reluctantly agreed and the three of you sat in a circle/triangle formation, putting the blanket away.

"I'll go first! Y/N, truth or dare?" Mei asked, a cheeky smile on her face.

"Truth." You responded, your arms crossed as you sat crisscross.

"Okay! Do you like someone??" Mei asked with a slightly sly tone, eager to hear your answer.

"Uh.." You muttered, your heart suddenly pounding inside your chest.

"So you do! Who is it??" Mei asked keenly.

As you slowly looked at Mk and then back and fourth at Mei, the two of them quickly became extremely flustered, their eyes widening.

"Oh.. OH!" Mk and Mei said in unison, caught off guard.

"I mean, I do think you're kinda cute, and you're really sweet.." Mei admitted.

"Yeah, I really like you too.." Mk mumbled, their faces getting more pink.

"What?!" You exclaim, your face really pink at this point.

"But I can't just date both of you!" You exclaim, nervous.

"Well we could just be poly. I wouldn't mind." Mei suggested, Mk nodded.

"Honestly with me and Mei it's more platonic but we could just all date." Mk added, smiling.

"Oh!" You realized, smiling softly at the two of them.

"So we're official now?" Mk asked, you and Mei nodded excitedly.

"Let's take a selfie to celebrate!" Mei exclaimed, pulling out her phone and taking a selfie of the newly found couple, pulling you and Mk into the camera view, snapping a pic before uploading it.

"Send that pic to me too, Mei!" You exclaimed as you all chuckled, enjoying eachother's company.