old married couple [freenoodles x reader]

You and Tang sat with eachother as you both munched on some of Pigsy's world-famous noodles.

"Are you two gonna actually pay this time?!" Pigsy asked rhetorically, knowing the answer.

"C'mon, Piggy, you already know the answer to that question." You cooly replied, continuing to slurp the noodles as Tang nodded in agreement.

"First it was Tang now you too, Y/N?! It's like they're multiplying.." Pigsy mumbled that last bit, his cheeks getting a bit darker.

"Well what can we say?! These are literally the best noodles in the world!" Tang said, smiling.

"Yeah! Tang's right!" You said, wrapping and arm around Tang's shoulder.

"I can't stand you two.." Pigsy mumbled.

"Oh please, you love us! We're too charming to resist, Pigsy!" You dramatically exclaimed, Tang chuckled a bit.

"Ha! As if." Pigsy denied, crossing his arms.

"This ain't a charity, you two, none of these meals come for free!" Pigsy explained, a slight growl in his voice, like usual.

"See Pigsy, you say that then proceed to let us eat here for free." You replied, smirking.

"Don't get it twisted, you two!" He exclaimed, a bit more red now.

"C'mon, admit it, you loovveee your little freeloaders, don't you?" You teased.

"Get over here, you little-" Pigsy said, pulling out his spoon.

*you and tang proceeded to sprint around the shop as pigsy chased the two of you*

"Pigsy- Pigsy wait!- Pigsy no!-" You exclaimed as Pigsy chased you, you carried Tang.

"Pigsy I am not afraid to kiss you if you don't stop!" You exclaimed, catching Pigsy off guard.

"WHAT-" He exclaimed as you quickly put Tang down, kissing Pigsy.

"Ha! Told ya!" You said, a cheeky smile on both you and Tang's faces.

"GET BACK HERE-"

"PIGSY WAIT-"