no homo [porty mk x porty reader] pt 1

I have a playlist for this song so imma drop the link, the playlist is the music in the playlist is the songs I think porty Mk would've played

Here's the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5WpsNNvFZcTCEACE1B2XzT?si=iymAVpXlQOOsB71-ScqFvQ

(This story takes place after the s3 ending. also Porty Mk in these fics are nonbinary/agender so it's gay no matter what gender you identify with, this is very important to the story btw *wink wink*, also in these Porty Mk fics, Porty Mk somehow became his own person, he's still a clone but he can't really be poofed like in the show, they're their own Porty-man now!)

The music blared throughout the building, a strange vibrating in your stomach as the music boomed and the floor shook, porty mk was the DJ, you stood next to him, enjoying da music. Random people and citizens portied and danced.

You took a sip from the bottle of [insert alcoholic beverage], a bit tipsy.

"Dis porty is epic, yo!" You yelled, hyping porty mk up.

"Wooo!!!" Porty mk yelled, a bottle of [insert alcoholic beverage here] in his hand, half empty.

After a few hours of porty-ing, you, porty mk, and a few other random people and some couples sat in a circle, an empty beer bottle in the middle.

Someone spun the bottle and it landed on Porty mk, you dramatically gasped, smiling directly across him.

"You got dis, Porty man!" You grinned at porty mk, hyping him up some more.

Someone else spun the bottle again and it landed directly on you, Porty Mk's magenta sunglasses slid down a bit, revealing his pleasantly surprised eyes.

"Yoo.. whaaat??" You mumbled, a bit surprised, acting like you didn't want this to happen. Your heart raced as porty mk smiled at you, both of your faces a bit pink.

"No homo?" Porty Mk muttered as the two of you scooted forward, rolling the bottle aside as the group cheered the two of you on among the sea of drunken Porty people.

"No homo, yo." You replied as you cupped their face with your hands, kissing him as he happily kissed back, the sea of Porty people cheered.

Usually you and Porty Mk didn't show affection like this but the two of you definitely had a thing for eachother, everyone noticed but was too drunk to give two shits about it, up until now.

After the kiss you and Porty Mk sat next to eachother where he originally sat.

The game continued, about two or three rounds later, the bottle landed on you, one of your friends exclaimed something; "Ooooo.. gee, I wonder who it's gonna be this time!"

You and Porty Mk sat together, holding hands, sitting crisscross.

The bottle spun and spun for what seemed like several long minutes.

Porty Mk extended their leg, his foot on the bottle as they made it land on himself.

"Oh noo.. what a surprise, yo.!!" You sarcastically mumbled, your hands on your slightly pink cheeks. You put your hands back on the Porty room floor before kissing him again, this time their hands cupped your face.

You smiled at Porty Mk as he grinned back, holding your hand.

After the game had finished you and Porty Mk continued blasting the music throughout the entire building on a higher volume setting.

"Dis porty is lit, yo!-" Porty Mk yelled, raising his 5th bottle up in the air, drunk.

You cheered as you took another sip from your 2nd bottle, a small smile on your face.