Chapter 2

Taehyung Point Of View

I was in bed with my mate Jimin in my arms. Jimin and I have 2 days off so we are making the most of it by staying in bed as long as we can until we absolutely have to get out of bed. 

I was watching TV while playing with Jimins hair which he loves. Half way through the show the door slowly opened revealing my big brother. 

'Hi Namjoon.' I said quietly. 

'Hi. I'm very surprised you are not up.' Namjoon said. 

'Whats the time anyway?' I asked as I couldn't reach my phone. 

'11.15am.' Namjoon said. 

'Day one of not working is off to a flying start.' I said smiling as I'm proud of staying in bed this long. 

'Yoongi and I were wondering if you wanna come to see the training. You havent in a while and there are quite a few people who want to pass and go onto the next level.' Namjoon said. 

'Okay. When is it?' I asked. 

'1.30pm.' He responded. 

'Okay I will be there at 1.45pm just so they can warm up as I'm in a good mood.' I said. 

'See you there Alpha.' Namjoon said about to walk out. 

'Excuse me.' I said. 

'What is it?' Namjoon said, turning back round. 

'You are my brother. Older brother meaning you were meant to be alpha but didnt want to. You were more than happy being a Beta/Delta for the pack mainly for me. Helping me if I am really struggling. You dont need to call me Alpha as it was meant to be the other way around.' I said. 

'Okay little brother.' Namjoon said. We both smiled and he left, probably getting lunch or something. 

I continued watching the TV and Jimin woke up. He sat up rubbing his eyes cutely. 

'Hi baby. Did you have a good sleep?' I asked lovingly. 

'Hi Alpha. I had a very good sleep and do you wanna know why?' Jimin asked. 

'I would love to know why.' I said, kissing his forehead. 

'It is because we could have a long lie together. Also because i didnt wake up to an empty cold side of the bed.' Jimin said. I smiled. 

'I am happy that I got to have a long lie with you but also not having to leave you which kills me everyday as I know you will be sad.' I said and Jimin kissed my pout. 

'Let's get ready shall we?' Jimin asked. 

'Off you go first. I will make the bed and get our clothes and towels. You enjoy the shower.' I said but Jimin pouted more wanting me to go with him. 

'You know the quicker you jump into the shower. The quicker it will be for me to join you.' I said then pecked his pout like what he did to me. He smiled and sprinted into the bathroom. 

I laughed while sorting the bed by makimg it neat just like no one slept in it. I opened the curtains and the window to let the air circulate. I got our clothes and towels and headed into the shower. 

After showering and getting ready it was 12.30pm. We went downstairs to be met by Jin and Jhope. Jimin and I sat down while they prepared lunch for us. Brunch shall we say as we didnt eat breakfast. 

'It felt weird not seeing you down at 8 o'clock today Tae.' Jhope said. 

'It felt weird for me too. I woke up and it was 9am. I panicked but I remembered I was off so went back to sleep and woke up an hour and a half later.' I said while fixing my coffee. 

'It felt weird for me as well. Waking up and not feeling the bed empty and cold.' Jimin said. 

'It was a feeling i could never get used to when it was Namjoon. Having to wake up alone in bed.' Jin said who is Namjoons mate. 

'What are the plans for today?' Jhope said, sipping his coffee. 

'Namjoon asked me to go to training today. He said I havent been in a while which is true and there are a few people wanting to level up on their training and I need to be there so thats what im doing. After that probably nothing.' I said then shrugged. 

'What about you Jimin?' Jin asked. 

'I dont know. I want to spend as much time as I can with Taehyung so I will join him.' Jimin said with a smile. 

'Good idea my baby.' I said pecking his cheek which made him smile more. 

For the time we had left we cuddled up on the sofa and watched a movie. I was nearly falling asleep and woke up every time. Before i knew it i was putting on my shoes, holding Jimins hand and off we went to the training ground that was a 10 minute walk. 

We got there and I saw Namjoon and Yoongi who is Jhope's mate there talking to them. I smiled and the others smiled as well. 

'Hello, How is everyone?' I asked and everyone replied with 'good', 'fine' ect. 

'I asked Taehyung here as a lot of you have said you are ready and want to move onto the next training level which is great. I have seen most of those people and I am very impressed.' Namjoon said and the deltas in training smiled at the complaint from the Alphas brother. 

'We will start with the lowest level and work our way up. I suggest you all get into those groups and practice, make sure you are warmed up. We will start soon.' Yoongi said and the deltas started doing what was told. 

'How have they been?' I asked. 

'They have all been great. We were thinking of giving some of them one on one training or them to train in a smaller group as I think they struggle with such a big group.' Namjoon said with Yoongi agreeing. 

'Sounds like a good idea. Especially if they are good fighters, sometimes working in a smaller group makes all the difference.' Jimin said. 

We waited for 10 mins before we started. I was observing them and we have a lot of great fighters.