Chapter 8

Taehyung Point Of View

The two days I had off were very much needed. Namjoon and Yoongi told me they were going somewhere but said they would explain when they are back.

During the few days i was working. Replying to emails from other pack but also some of the doctors from the pack hospital. The majority of the time Jimin was on my lap which i didnt mind.

It is the day before the two alphas come back and myself, Jimin, Jin and Jhope were having a nice dinner when i got an email. It was from Namjoon and it said URGENT. I read it and went to my office after excusing myself.

The email that Namjoon wrote was worrying and said to listen to the recording. I put on my headphones and began listening to it. I got so far before stopping. This is serious if i think it's going where i think it is.

Soon the day ended and I went to my room to find Jimin was sleeping soundly. I smiled and got ready by stripping off so I was just in my boxers. I put my phone on charge and made sure Jimins phone was on charge as well. I know he can be forgetful when tired.

His phone was charging but I removed the remote control and placed it on my bedside table. I gently got into the bed and placed my arm round my mate's waist. I snuggled into him and I felt him do it too feeling my body heat. I kissed the back of his neck and inhaled his scent.

Morning is here and I took a holiday again so I could spend time with my mate, my brother and his mate and friends. I was woken up to kisses all over my face making me smile.

As my hands were under the covers I brought my hand to Jimins thigh and pulled him to me so he was straddling my lap. Jimin giggled at my move which made me smile more.

'Morning alpha.' Jimin said.

'Morning my baby.' I said. I placed my other hand on his cheek carressing it as well as his thigh that my other hand was still on.

I couldn't wait any longer and sat up and placed my lips on Jimins. He hummed and I felt him wrap his arms around my neck. I tilted my head and deepened the kiss. It was a loving, gentle kiss which I needed after listening to what Namjoon sent me. I hope the guy that the people were talking about gets treated better. If he is our omega I will spoil him to death and treat him like a prince.

After Jimin and I's make out and cuddle session it was time to get up. We showered together and got ready. I was in shorts and a white top while Jimin wore one of my tops with his joggers. Off we went downstairs to see Jin and Jhope running around preparing everything for Namjoon and Yoongi's return. It was cute.

We had breakfast and by we I mean Jimin and I. The other two were too excited and nervous to eat. I have no idea why they are nervous as it's their mate who's coming who they know very well but Jimin likes that with me so i think it's a sup thing.

I was 2pm and Namjoon and Yoongi were meant to have been here but arent. They arent answering their phones and their two omegas are incredibly worried. Jimin and i as the alphas of the house are trying to calm them down.

'Im sure they are fine. They are maybe buying something for you guys.' Jimin said.

'Take deep breaths. They are fine beause if they werent i would know.' I said comforting Jin while Jimin comforted Jhope. 30 mins of calming them down we heard the door. The two omegas were so upset they didnt notice but i saw Namjoon and Yoongi. I smiled and they smiled seeing us but frowned when they saw the state of their mates and us comforting them.

'If you look at the door you will see them.' I said and Jin looked first and bolted to Namjoon and the same with Jhope.

The two omegas were hugging their mates but stopped and backed away.

'Why do I smell another omega on you?' Jin asked.

'Did you cheat?' Jin added feeling hurt at the possibility.

'Babe. No, I would never cheat. Can we all sit down so Yoongi and I can explain.' Namjoon said and the omegas agreed.

Namjoon and Yoongi sat down with their mates beside them. Namjoon and Yoongi both had one hand on their omegas thigh to reasure them. Jimin was on my lap with his head on my chest and we just sat and watched carefully listening to everything. I couldnt smell anything on them but i havent been that close and there isn't wind inside.

'First of we are sorry we are late. Our phones died and we didnt want to stop to charge them. We were also stuck in traffic and if we stopped would mean we would be delayed getting here even more.' Namjoon said.

'Its okay. It happens but why do you smell different?' Jin said.

'Is it to do with the omega you talked about with Taehyung yesterday?' Jhope said and i immediately got interested but Jimin and Jin were confused.

'You will probably get told now by what they are meaning but if you have questions you can ask me later.' I whispered into Jimins ear and kissed his neck.

'I will say from the beginning. I heard the conversation between Jimin and Taehyung about the mate situation as you are both alphas and if you had an omega as Jimin can't have pups. I asked Namjoon to help to find omegas that it could be and ones Taehyung hasn't met. Which is why we went to the pack 3 hours away.' Yoongi said.

'All the information we got screamed for us to go there so we did and I'm glad we did.' Namjoon said.

'So what did you find out?' Jimin asked.

'Well the information online says that the alpha and luna of the pack has one son named Kai and he's an alpha. He's currently away aboad to get better and more education before becoming alpha. What it didnt say is that the parents have another kid who is three years younger than Kai. He is an omega and his life has been anything but easy.' Yoongi said.

'Yesterday I sent a recording to Taehyung of the alpha and luna talking to one of their sons friends named Jackson about their son. We only have the information we got but it looks like he gets treated badly. The day before we were due to leave the omega got attacked by other members of his pack and got sent to a hospital an hour away that is in a different pack because his pack treats him horribly. Even the people working in the packs hospital.' Namjoon said.

'We went there to see how he was doing. We saw him once when we got there but never really saw him. The times we did we tried to talk to him but kept on getting interrupted by the alpha and luna.' Yoongi said.

'Is he okay?' Jin asked.

'The reason we smell like an omega is because it's his scent. While we were there he freaked out completely as he was in a hospital. The doctors and nurses struggled to calm him down so we went in and released our scent which calmed him down. We took turns in hugging him which we realised helped massively. We didn't want to leave him but we knew we had to.' Yoongi said.

'I gave the guy Jackson my number and email saying if anything happens to him tell me and we can come up with a solution.' Namjoon said.

'Come here my baby.' Namjoon added as he saw his mate crying.

'I wish I was there to help him. I'm sorry for asking if you cheated.' Jin said. Namjoon smiled.

'It's okay baby.' Namjoon said. We all spent a while cuddling our mates and talking before having dinner and going to our rooms to have mate time.