Chapter 75

Author Note - I am not sure if I have included months since Jungkook's pregnancy but it is August. I am going to be reading it through the entire story so I may find it and I can fix it then if I need to.

Yoongi Point Of View

It has been a good few months now as Kookie is now 9 months and is just gone onto 37 weeks pregnant. Kookie is mainly on bed rest or laying on the sofa. I am currently on Kookie duty as Jhope and Jin are working at the hospital and Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon are in a meeting discussing the building for the things Kookie made for Jin and Jhope.

He is currently on the sofa watching TV with his peppermint tea which I made as it’s been one of the few things he can drink and doesn’t feel sick from. He has bags with him so I am curious. I need to be careful because if anything happens to Kookie, Tae and Jimin might go through me.

‘What are you doing Kookie?’ I asked softly.

‘Making sure I have everything in my hospital bag and the baby's suitcase.’ Kookie said.

‘You did that a few months ago. Nothing has changed.’ I said.

‘So. I could give birth any day now and it will give me peace of mind. I know the car seats are already in the car.’ Kookie said.

‘Do you have everything or do you need me to get other things?’ I asked.

‘I have everything. Plenty of nappies (dippers), changes of clothes, blankets, socks, hats and gloves as it’s August and it can be a little chilly. I have started to produce milk which is in the freezer and dated. I have washed baby bottles and put them in the case.’ Kookie said.

‘Are you not going to be breastfeeding?’ I asked.

‘As much as I can, yes. The bottles are there only if I can’t feed them after birth if I am too tired. Twins I could manage breastfeeding but sometimes I might not be able to so having bottles is just precaution. The milk will come out of the freezer last as Jin as well as Jhope said one of them can prepare the milk in the bottles so my pups get a feed. Take the milk with the longest date instead of the closest date from when I am going into labour because the milk will go off just like everything else.’ Kookie said.

It’s been a few hours since Kookie checked the bags and I feel something is wrong. I finished putting the hospital bags into the car the babies as well as Jungkook, Jimin and Tae will be going home in. Jungkook is in some soft pyjama bottoms and a night shirt that goes past his knees as it’s more comfortable but he also didn’t want to ruin Tae or Jimin’s clothes.  

‘You okay Kookie?’ I asked going to him.

‘I need the hospital, something isn’t right.’ Kookie said.

‘I will say to the guys.’ I said about to leave.

‘NO! Take me to the hospital first so Jin and Jhope can look after me then come back and tell the others.’ Kookie said.

‘Tae and Jimin would want me to be in the hospital where they know Jin and Jhope will take care of me until they come.’ Kookie added.

‘Okay. I will help you up then take the milk out just in case. Can you make your way to the door?’ I asked.

‘Ok. Put the milk in a carrier bag. The bags go in date from the first one at the front to the last one in the back so take a few.’ Kookie said, wobbling to the door.

I got everything Kookie said and picked up four of the milk bags from the front of the freezer. I got on my shoes as Kookie was wearing boot slippers and I helped Kookie into the car and placed the milk at his feet.