Chapter 43

Autor Note - Warning at the end it mentions of what Kookie went through so just a heads up.

-Time Skip 3 Months Later- 

Jhope Point Of View

It’s been three months since Kookie was brought back from his abusive parents. Tae and Jimin have stayed in Kookie’s room the entire time and only left when Jin or Yoongi used the hyung card to get them to go home, shower, have something to eat and a walk before coming back. That works on Jimin a lot and sometimes on Taehyung and if it doesn’t Namjoon plays the big brother card and how their parents would be upset for him not taking care of himself as well as refusing help from others.

Kookie is up and by that I mean Kook as Kookie still not there yet but he is getting there. I brought the sandwich that Jin made with some banana milk. I checked over him and gave him the go ahead to get and enjoy. Kook and Kookie hate to be alone so when the others aren't here, Jin and I do some office work in Kookie’s room which helps him. During my work my phone rang so I picked it up without looking at who it was.

‘Hello.’ I said.

‘Hello babe.’ Yoongi said. 

‘Everything okay?’ I asked while tidying up.

‘Everything is fine but Kai who is Kookie’s older brother and Jackson who is friends with Kookie wants to see him. I will meet them at the border but they said they will be here in an hour roughly.’ Yoongi said.

‘Ah right, I wonder why now to visit him as it’s been three months.’ I said.

‘After Kookie’s parents died there was a riot as the alpha and luna were gone. I asked Kai why now and he said that he wanted to make sure their pack understood that he would take over and let them be stable before coming here for a few hours so he can visit his brother.’ Yoongi said.

‘That makes sense. I will clear up and do what I need to do before they come as I don’t know if seeing his brother might have a reaction and I would like to be there if it happens.’ I said. 

Yoongi agreed and we talked for a few minutes before hanging up. I tidied my office work stuff and put it on a table while I cleaned the rubbish as Jimin and Tae are living here and make a mess. Everything was done so I went over to Kookie to check on him but I stopped as I saw his drawing that he was colouring in.

(Credits go to the person that drew it)

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/430656783110049165/

uk/pin/430656783110049165/

‘Oh my Kook.’ I whispered in shock.

‘What?’ Kook asked, looking up with an adorable pout and wide eyes.

‘Did you draw that?’ I asked.

‘Yes. Kookie is the drawer but I get that skill from him and drawing helps me to feel close to him.’ Kook said continue to colour.