Chapter 9 (Little 18+)

Jin Point Of View

I went to sleep feeling really excited about Namjoon returning. I woke up feeling a bit nervous. I always do when I’ve been away from Namjoon. 

I got everything ready in the room. Making the bed and putting the pillows in place. Opening the window and curtains. I have a air diffuser to let out a scent Namjoon loves which always makes him feel at home. I was in shorts and Namjoon's tshirt. 

Throughout the day I was doing small things around the house. I was watering the plants and the flowers we have. I also cleaned the tables and countertops. Made sure all the dishes were done and put away. I also made more coffee. 

I went outside making sure the plants were doing well and watering them as we havent had ran in awhile. I went to my garden where I plant and grow my own fruit and vegetables. 

I have Apple trees throughout the garden and everyone loves the apples from the tree in the pack. I have strawberries in different pots and it's very popular with Taehyung as ive seen him steal a few.  I have potatoes, carrots and onions i grow and everything is very successful. 

I have a corner in the garden where I planted different kinds of flowers for bees. I also have some bird feeders as well and I love knowing they eat the food that's in it but I love seeing them when I am able to. 

I was so worried as Namjoon and Yoongi should have been here by now. Taehyung and Jimin were doing what they could to calm Jhope and I down. 

When Tae said to look at the door I did and was soo relieved to see Namjoon. I ran straight to him and gave him a tight and warm hug. I inhaled his scent but I immediately stopped and backed away. 

I smelled another scent on him but it was omega and it was incredibly strong. I instantly thought Namjoon cheated but I forgot he has a massive heart and always wants to help who he can and always tells me what happened. 

After he explained it I was upset but as Namjoon is a great mate, alpha and human being he understood and he comforted me. We all had a cuddle session and Taehyung and Jimin told us they would make dinner so Jhope and I could be with our mates. 

During dinner we talked and told them what we got up to and that everything was fine. Jhope and Yoongi did the dishes while Namjoon and I cleaned the table. After that we went to our rooms to have alone time. Mainly for Yoongi and Jhope and Namjoon and I. 

When we got to mine and Namjoon's room he closed the door and inhaled then sighed in content because of the smell but also being back home. I took my shoes off and saw Namjoon doing the same. When he was done I went to him pushing him against the wall so I could smash my lips against his. 

I melted when I felt my lips on his. I moaned at the feeling. I wrapped my arms tightly around Namjoon's neck and I felt Namjoon wrap his arms around me. 

'You okay baby?' Namjoon asked against my lips. 

'I need you and want you.' I said then took off his tshirt so i could kiss his chest and collarbone. I heard him hum at me and the feeling of what im doing. 

'Okay my baby because guess what.' Namjoon said, making me stop. 

'What?' I said looking into his eyes so he could see me needing and wanting him. But mainly to be close to him and feel him. 

'I need my omega just as much as my omega needs his alpha.' Namjoon said then took off my top. I saw the look in his eyes and I know he feels the exact same as I do. 

I smashed my lips onto his again as I felt my waist being tightly held by Namjoon in a protective and possessive manner. 

Namjoon squeezed my ass and I moaned to which he stuck his tongue in my throat. I moaned into the kiss and I tightened my grip on Namjoons neck. I tilted my head, which was the best decision. 

Namjoon and I were moaning into the kiss feeling each other's hands going over our boddies. I got impatient so I moved my hand all the way down from Namjoon's neck to his massive boner in his trousers. 

'Want help with that?' I asked, teasing him. 

'Your one to talk baby as i know you are soaking wet but also...' He stopped and put his hand on my member which was very visible that i have a boner. 

'Turned on just like I am.' Namjoon said then he pushed me towards the bed. He took off my trousers and underwear to see my member begging to be touched. 

He kissed my lips then slowly kissed down my body. He gave my neck extra attention by sucking his mark on my neck. He also created hickeys on my neck that went down to my chest and inner thighs. He starting sucking me off and i couldnt do anything except moan my mates name. 

5 mins later I cummed but Namjoon swallowed it. I turned us over and I took off his clothes and made him feel really good. After Namjoon cummed in my mouth he was going to change positions but I was strong so I stayed on top. 

I straddled Namjoons lap and started placing kisses on his chest and neck. I grabbed his member. I placed his member at my entrance and began stroking him. Very quickly I moaned sitting down on my mate's lap with his dick deep inside me. 

After our 2 round we were both tired. We brushed our teeth and decided to stay in bed naked cuddled up in bed. I like cuddling naked especially after sex as i feel it makes our bond stronger and Namjoon does not complain. 

The night was very peaceful after our sex session and i said no to setting alarms as i want to enjoy being with my mate. Especially not having him for 5 days. I want my time with him to wake up and relax in bed cuddling before facing the day which I know Namjoon loves.