Chapter 41

Jimin Point Of View

It really helped when I went through Kookie’s room in his old pack. Packing his things felt like it is more official for Kookie staying. I enjoyed seeing the clothes but they are mainly baggy t-shirts and jumpers as well as joggers. I have a feeling it was to hide how skinny he was. When Kookie gets better he will be very well fed.

It also helped going through his soft toys as he had quite a few. I also brought some of his blankets and I put them in the washing machine so hopefully soon they will be ready and it will bring comfort to my omega. 

We have left and are on our way to see Kookie. I kept getting told it's bad and he is in a horrid condition which is even worse from when he first came here.

We have been talking to Yoongi for 20 minutes and all of a sudden Namjoon went quiet. Tae was carrying the two backpacks that I had packed as he is being a gentleman. Even though I have asked him to give me one he keeps saying he is fine carrying both. 

Namjoon got out of his trance then put Tae and I facing away from the hospital reception doors. I tilted my head confused.

'What on earth?' I asked.

'Give me your two bags for now.' Namjoon said and took the two bags off of Tae and gave one to Yoongi for him to carry one. Now he has two which I have just noticed the other one.

'Still not answered me.' I said a bit pissed.

'It will become clear why but close your eyes and take a deep breath.' Namjoon said.

'Fine.' Tae said. He pecked my lips which caused me to smile lightly and we both closed our eyes. 

After a few minutes I was hit with a scent I never thought I would smell again. Kookie. The lovely smell of vanilla and It's not too strong but It's also not too subtle so It's just perfect. 

I was going to turn around and see him but I felt arms around my waist with force and a sense of urgency. I heard sniffling and looked to see Jin and Jhope crying cuddling into their mates. I felt the grip tighten on me and when I looked down all I saw was a pair of arms covered in bruises. I gasped and turned to see Kookie looking so broken and vulnerable but mainly craving his mates and to feel loved and safe which is what Kookie was needing most.

'Our omega.' I whispered and pecked his forehead. 

I wrapped my arms gently around his shoulders and held him as close as I could. After a few minutes we parted and I could finally look at his face but I noticed his eyes and I am sure It’s Kook with us for now and not Kookie.

'Hi Kook.' I whispered and I saw his eyes soften. He leaned into my touch and I really wanted to cry. Tae and I finally have our omega back and yes it will take a while for him to heal but we will give him the whole world of care, attention, affection and love which he needs.

'You have another alpha who is pouting two feet away.' I whispered and pecked his forehead again. Tae gasped but smiled as he saw Kook looking at him. 

*It's Kook who is Kookie’s wolf in control. I think Kookie is too weak right now. I don't know why he has a red eye as they were both blue before.* I mindlinked Tae as he was shocked seeing our omegas eyes. 

*We can deal with that later. Let's just enjoy being with our omega.* Tae said in our mindlink and I couldn't agree more. Tae had some time with Kook before he got pushed away. He transformed into his own form which is the wolf and sat down then put his head down which is a form of submission to an alpha but also to mates that are alphas.

*I wanna see your wolves please.* I heard and knew it was Kook. 

*Let us pat you first and then we will change.* Tae said in our mate's mindlink and Kook came to us soaking up the pats and attention from his mates.