Chapter 18

Jimin Point Of View

These past 4 days I have struggled. When the wolf mindlinked me I cried because I didn't know he could mindlink me but he hasn't done it since. I was devastated when he said he's mateless and gave up. 

I know it looks extreme to be coldish towards him but right now it's how i'm coping. I got told to give the omega time and what was said by Namjoon and Taehyung is completely right. He's been through alot but we don't know exactly what he's gone through or what he's been told. Our wolves are the ones to tell their human who their mate is and with Taehyung and myself our wolves TaTa and Mochi both said to Tae and I that the omega is our mate. 

It's taking everything in me to not cuddle and kiss him. Even though I'm being mean he still wants to be with me. He can only take so much before he leaves. 

After 4 days he's really good with us but I'm still sad I can't be with him the way I want. After I said something the wolf finished his food quickly and left. We are currently sitting at the table waiting for Yoongi to come back. 

'It's time to tell you guys what I found out about the wolf.' Yoongi said while walking back to the table. Now all eyes are on him. 

'Okay.' Tae said and everyone else nodded. 

'Do you want to hear this Jimin? I'm sure with your attitude you don't care about him.' Tae said. He's been upset with my behaviour towards the omega. 

'I’m sorry but I'm doing it because it's how I'm coping. Keeping my distance is so I don't pounce on him to cuddle him.' I said but got a growl from Taehyung. 

'Enough. Both of you.' Jin said. 

'The wolf's name is Kook. The human is called Jungkook but his nickname is Kookie.' Yoongi said. 

'How do you know that?' Namjoon asked to change positions so Jin could sit on his lap. I know if I did that with Taehyung he would push me so I would land on the floor. 

'While Kook was with me his brother Kai got my number and phoned me to make sure his brother was okay and told me information which I think will help Taehyung and Jimin but mainly Jimin.' Yoongi. 

'Wait I wanna sit on your lap.' Jhope said, talking to Yoongi. After they got into position Yoongi continued. 

'His wolf and human have a really good bond and his wolf is protective over his human. Very protective. They both will need time to recover but his wolf could already be recovered. After the way Jungkook has been treated his wolf wants to make sure he's safe before saying his mates are here. He might not even know and will find out when he knows it's safe.' Yoongi said then took a drink of water. 

'That makes sense. We don't realise it but our wolves are very protective over us even if we don't know or think they are.' Jin said. 

'Did you learn anything else?' Tae asked. 

'It's a touchy subject. So I'm warning you two.' Yoongi said. 

'Its okay.' I said. 

'Jungkook's brother said that when Jungkook was growing up he kept on saying he will find his mate and he will leave which his parents didn't like. So their parents kept saying he's mateless and will be stuck with them for life. Jungkook kept on hoping but the older he got the hope started to fade and he began to believe them.' Yoongi said. 

'Kai also said that as he hasn't had the best treatment and care so he really struggles changing into his wolf form and also back again. It will take a lot out of him when he goes back to human form.' Yoongi added. 

'That's so sad.' Jin said. 

'Let's call it a night and spend time with our mate. Hopefully soon Kook will realise he is safe with his human and they find out they have their mates right here.' Jhope said. 

'I'll do the dishes. You guys enjoy and relax.' I said. 

I got up and started to do the dishes. Half way through I felt arms round my waist. I got upset as I've missed Tae so much and he's been distant because of my behaviour towards Jungkook. 

'I'm sorry.' I said sniffling a bit. 

'Why are you sorry?' Tae asked gently. 

'Your upset with me because of the way I’ve been treating our mate. I’m sorry but it's killing me him being here and I can't cuddle him. I can’t even kiss him or know what he looks like in human form. It’s physically draining me and I know I could have done it a better way but I panicked.' I said. 

Taehyung gently placed his lips on mine and I calmed down. 

'Its okay. Let's forget it and move on. We know more about him so hopefully that's helped you.' Taehyung said. Taehyung helped me finish washing the dishes and we went upstairs. 

I walked in to see Kook on our bed sleeping. He had his head against our pillows which probably means he's inhaling our scent. 

'He’s attracted to our scent so he knows something but it hasn't clicked yet. He will get there.' Tae said. I smiled and we got ready for bed and got in. Kook got up and off the bed. He curled up on the floor in the middle of the bed. 

'He's doing that because of you, you know. He knows your behaviour towards him and doesn't want to be shouted at or hurt so he wants to be with us so is doing it respectively.' Tae said. 

'Baby. You can come on the bed. It's okay.' I said. 

He wasted no time jumping on the bed. He came to Tae and myself and licked our faces before curling up where our feet are to sleep. We let him be and Tae fell asleep quickly. As I wasn't moving and I was breathing steadily Kook thought I was asleep as well so softly got up and went in between Tae and I. I felt his nose on my neck and smiled. Sneaky but it's cute as it shows he wants to be with us he's just scared of overstepping his boundaries. 

I put my arm on Kook in a way to cuddle him and he snuggled closer which I really enjoyed. I smiled and drifted off to sleep knowing Kook is getting there and is sleeping with me cuddling him.