Chapter 23

Namjoon Point Of View

I woke up to Jin clinging onto me. Every time I moved his grip would tighten. I rubbed his back up and down to help him calm. It worked as I felt him relax. After a while Jin woke up. 

'Morning baby.' I said. 

'Morning.' Jin said. 

'Let's get up and ready so we can face the day.' I said about to get up. I hoped because Jin was up I could go to the bathroom and get ready but no. 

'I don't want you to go. I have a day off and wanted to be with you. Preferably in bed cuddling and watching TV.' Jin said then pouted. I kissed his pout. 

'I only have a couple hours of work so why don't we get ready. You can make a delicious breakfast like you do everyday. We eat and you can sit on my lap while I work in the office.' I said. 

'What work do you need to do?' Jin asked getting comfortable again, cuddling me. 

'I need to check some emails and reply to some of them but the main thing I need to do is write that letter about the month-long heatwave in two weeks. You can help me post them. After that's done we can get lunch.' I said. 

'Sounds good.' Jin said. 

'Let's start the day by showering.' I said. 

I got out of bed and pulled Jin to my side so I could carry him bridal style. He was smiling so much which made me happy. I sat him on the counter with the sink and kissed his lips again. Jin became shy and it was cute. I bobbed his nose making him scrunch it. 

I left to get us towels and I placed them on the railing for towels when showering. I left again to get us clean clothes. I grabbed mine and his clothes and got into the bathroom. I gave Jin one of my jumpers he can wear. His eyes lit up seeing me with a jumper and placing it on his clothes. 

'I love you baby.' Jin said. 

'I love you too babe.' I said and pecked his lips. 

I stripped myself and put my clothes in the washing bag. I made sure I had everything before I went to put the water on. I did and I noticed Jin staring. I smiled. 

'Like what you're seeing my baby?' I said, wrapping my arms around my omegas waist. 

'I do but I need help taking my clothes off.' Jin said. 

'Don't mind if I do.' I said and kissed his lips again. 

I took him off the counter and he stood up. I stripped his clothes and we got into the shower. It was a very long shower which both of us needed. There were 18+ things that happened there but I am certainly not complaining. I got out and let Jin be in the shower himself. 

I got ready and started doing my skin care. I was half way through when the shower stopped. I grabbed his towel and let him take it out of my hand. 

'Thank you.' I heard. 

I went back doing what I was doing. Jin came and wrapped his arms around my waist. We were looking at each other in the mirror. I winked at Jin which caused him to blush a lot and get really shy. 

'We have been together for a while now and I still have that effect on you. I like it.' I said and pecked his forehead. 

'I will leave and let you have the bathroom. I'll be in the room making it look beautiful.' I said. 

'Don't break anything.' Jin said while I walked into our room. I chuckled. 

I tidied the room and made the bed. I checked my phone. It's from Jimin and he said not to disturb them. They want to stay in bed with each other. Fair enough. 

'Ready?' I heard. I looked up to see in his clothes with my jumper on him. He looks really small when wearing my jumpers. Some jumpers look fine but others make him look really small as they are really big on me. . 

'Lets go. Jimin texted me and said not to bother them.' I said, causing Jin to raise his eyebrow. 

'As Kook was ill yesterday. They are probably making up for the time they didn't see Kook.' I said. 

'I'll make something for them and we can leave it at the door. We can text them. 'Jin said, making me nod my head in agreement. 

After an hour we went to my office with our coffee. I got ready and settled. As soon as I looked at Jin he was on my lap getting comfortable. I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent as my face was in his neck. Jin played with my hair and it helped. 

'I will do this quickly as I wanna cuddle you.' I said and Jin chuckled. He put his head on my shoulder and I got to work. You could only hear us breathing and the keyboard when I was typing. 

After 2 hours it was done. I printed the letters off for the pack. They are at the printer so I need to grab them. There is quite a lot printed because we post letters to houses but also shops, schools, hospitals as well. They get a few to place them round and hope people see them. 

Jin fell asleep so I was waiting for him to wake up. I was rubbing his back and pecking his neck. He was humming so he was awake, he's just being a bit lazy. 

'I’m done baby.' I said and his head shot up. 

'Let's go, my alpha.' Jin said, causing me to chuckle. 

We got up and Jin took the mugs that had our coffee in it to wash. I tidied my desk and got the letters then left. 

We headed out and started putting the letters into the letter boxes. We were at it for 2 hours as the pack is big. The hospital and schools took a few of the letters just so they could put the letters in different places. 

We went to a cafe so we could have a coffee and a little snack. I had a plain scone with butter and Jin had a fruit scone with butter as well. We were talking and laughing. Mainly just enjoying each other as it's difficult with the jobs we do. We got cakes for everyone and headed back home. 

Jin made the coffee while I sat down to get comfortable to then pick what to watch. He came back with our coffees and got snuggled into me. We decided that for dinner we will tell the 2 alphas and Kook to leave the room for dinner as they haven’t been out of the room. We are just enjoying the peace and quiet and being with each other. I brought Jin closer which made him snuggle into me more. I smiled and pecked his forehead then continued to watch the TV.