Chapter 62

-Time Skip 3 Months-

Jungkook Point Of View

Today is very exciting as I am going to become the pack's official Luna. I woke up to be in an Alpha sandwich as Tae and Jimin have gotten really protective and clingy over the past month and that is because I'm pregnant.

I found out after going to the hospital to deliver lunch to Jin and Jhope. A nurse found me and I nearly passed out so they did tests and an ultrasound and I was indeed pregnant. I was putting on weight and I noticed my stomach but I had no idea I was pregnant. 

I went to a check up 2 weeks ago as it was my 10 week check up. So far so good. They know I have more than one so they are wanting me to come in regularly to see if they can find out how many I am carrying but also to make sure everything is fine and the babies are healthy.

I am currently in Taes office waiting for his mum and dad to come as I am going to tell them. They love me and I can call them mum and dad which I was shocked by. I heard a knock and told them to come in.

'Take a seat as I want to tell you both something and it will be better if you sit down.' I said.

'Is everything okay?' Mrs Kim said.

'Yes everything is fine.' I said and took a deep breath.

'Are you wanting to tell us something son?' Mr Kim said, making me nod.

'I thought about it and I thought it was only right to tell you both first before anyone else. Everyone will find out at the ceremony for making me Luna.' I said, making the couple nod in response.

'Whatever it is, you can tell us. Take your time.' Mr Kim said.

'I think it would be better if I showed you.' I said. I stood up and took a deep breath before lifting up my t-shirt which is Jimin's. I heard them gasp.

'We will be grandparents soon?' Mrs Kim asked.

'Open the box that is in front of you.' I said.

They did and it was a baby bodysuit that was a light grey colour that said Coming Soon Grandparents. Mrs Kim cried and rushed to hug me. She kept whispering thank you over and over again which I didn't understand why.

'She has been wanting to have grandchildren for a while now so she's thankful that it's now coming true. I am also touched that you told us first which not many people would do so thank you for that.' Mr Kim said.

'I will be dealing with Tae and Jimin after they find out. I am not sure if I would cope if I had to worry about your reactions as well. One of the nurses and one of the doctors only know because they were with me.' I said.

'Do you know how many?' Mrs Kim asked.

'I don't know but I can tell you it's not one grandchild you will have.' I said and she gasped.

For the next hour I told them how I would tell everyone and they were pleased. They also wanted to know more about me so we talked about that as well. We got distributed by a pouting Tae.

'Can Jimin and I have our mate back. We miss him and want to cuddle him.' Tae said pouting.

'Yea we were just talking about random things and getting to know your omega more. Let's go.' Mr Kim said and we left. The couple gave me a big smile and mouthed a thank you before we left.

I helped Jin make dinner and after we had it we had a movie night. I was cuddled up in Tae and Jimin’s arms and I soon fell asleep.

It was now the ceremony and everyone was ready. Mr Kim wore a suit with a pink tie while Mrs Kim wore a pink dress which was knee length and black shoes and bag to match Mr Kim's suit.