Chapter 79

Jimin Point Of View

I was surprised when Yoongi, Namjoon and Tae let me drive to the hospital. I just wanted to crash through things to get to Kookie quicker but I know I couldn’t. The four of us got into the hospital and Jhope was at the reception. He told us what was going on and we had to wait. He ran back to Kookie as a nurse shouted for him.

‘We can’t even see him. What the hell.’ I said annoyed.

‘Baby. It’s okay. We will see him as soon as we can.’ Tae said.

‘He needs us more than ever right now and you are okay with not being with him?’ I asked.

‘Of course I want to be with him but I know I will see Kookie when everything is okay again or when Jin says it is. Jin said omegas give birth without their alphas most of the time because it gives the omega time to bond but also so the doctors can focus on the omega and baby.’ Tae said.

‘As we aren’t sure exactly how many pups Kookie has then it makes sense for us not to be there. We would be in the way and be a pain in Jhope and Jin’s ass and it means Jin can focus on Kookie. I know Kookie is safe with Jin and Jhope so I am ok for now but I will get to a point where I will want to see him.’ Tae added.

‘I just don’t want Kookie to not be scared.’ I said and sat down beside Tae.

‘I don’t either but we can give him cuddles and kisses to make up for not being with him but he knows we are here which will keep him calm.’ Tae said and brought me so I was sitting on his lap.

‘Love you.’ I said looking at Tae.

‘Love you too.’ Tae said and I felt Tae’s lips against mine. 

It’s been awhile and Jhope came to us with a smile.

‘Jin is doing a C-Section as Kookie doesn’t have the strength to push the baby out.’ Jhope said, then hugged Yoongi who smiled and kissed his temple.

‘What is happening now?’ I asked, hugging Tae with my arms around his waist.

‘I would like to show you something.’ Jhope said. He kissed Yoongi and left with Tae and I following. 

‘Come into the room quietly as there is someone I think you should meet.’ Jhope said and opened the door.

Tae and I got inside and I saw a clean bed for when Kookie comes back as well as his hospital bags. I looked around and saw two rectangular things and went to it. I gasped as I saw it was two baby boys.

‘What’s wrong baby?’ Tae asked gently then gasped as well as he noticed what I was looking at.

‘They are beautiful. Whose are they, Jhope?’ I asked, looking at the two sleeping babies with adoration.

‘They are your two twin baby boys.’ Jhope said smiling. 

‘We have twin boys.’ Tae said.

‘Kookie has been putting his milk away so I will prepare a bottle each for the boys and you can sit and see if they will feed. Be back soon.’ Jhope said.

‘Can we hold them?’ I asked.

‘Of course. When Kookie is here you can do skin to skin contact with the babies as it helps them. The baby in dark blue was the first born and the baby with light blue was after. You could do the skin to skin contact now but it would be better to wait for Kookie and have that all settled. Be back soon.’ Jhope said then left.

‘They are so like us. It’s crazy.’ I said looking at our second born son.

‘We can’t really see what their eyes are like but I hope they will have a mixture of our features.’ Tae said, gently caressing our oldest baby’s cheek.

It’s been a little while and I now have our first born in my arms while Tae has our second born. We asked if Namjoon and Yoongi could come and see them and Jhope is away to get them. They both eat really well and they know we are their dads as they have been reacting to our voices. 

‘Can we come in?’ I heard.

‘Yes.’ Tae and I said. Yoongi came into the room after Namjoon and their faces were cute and shocked.

‘Twins?’ Namjoon asked.

‘Two baby boys.’ Tae said, smiling at the baby in his arms.

‘Could we hold them?’ Yoongi asked nervously.

‘Of course.’ Tae said.

Yoongi and Namjoon both sat down after washing their hands. One of the boys kept opening his hand so Namjoon put his pinky against his little hand which he held onto and made us all aww. The boys had some baby time and we asked Namjoon and Yoongi to put them in their cribs so they could sleep. 

Jhope came in to make sure everything was okay and checked on the babies. After a while we heard a scream and I stood up so quickly as I knew it was Kookie. Tae was holding me and a few minutes later a knock was heard. Jin came inside with a little baby. It finally clicked that Kookie had three and this little baby is ours.

After a few minutes of talking to Tae I left with Jin and he showed me the way. I could hear Kookie crying from the door and went in. Jin said he would give us some time before bringing the baby that didn’t make it.

‘Baby?’ I asked with teary eyes.

‘I failed.’ Kookie said, while crying and not looking at me.

‘You didn’t fail.’ I said going closer.

‘Omegas jobs are to produce offspring for their alphas. I couldn’t keep one of your and Tae’s pups alive. I failed.’ Kookie said then bursted out crying.

I went to him and gently held his face in my hands. I gave him a smile and pressed my lips to his. He stopped breathing for a minute then he responded. Kookie’s hands went to my hands that are still on his face, caressing his cheeks while wiping away his tears.

‘Listen to me baby okay?’ I asked and Kookie nodded.

‘You have not failed. You have done anything but that babe. Yes it is upsetting that one of our pups didn’t make it but sometimes that is how it goes. It is rare to have multiple births and them all being successful so I think you should be proud that we have two beautiful baby boys and an adorable baby girl.’ I said and Kookie began to calm down which is good.

‘I know you are upset about our baby girl's twin not making it. Tae and I are as well but we have each other to lean on and go to for comfort. We can discuss what you would like to do but I think right now we should wait and have some mate time.’ I said.

‘Are Tae and you upset with me because a pup died?’ Kookie asked.

‘We are not upset with you but we are upset with the fact one of our pups didn’t make it. We know you had nothing to do with what happened as you followed everything that Jin said and ate healthily as well as eating some sweet things if you craved them. You did nothing wrong and myself and I know Tae will continue to remind you about it. We love you so much baby and we are thankful that we have three gorgeous kids thanks to you.’ I said.

‘Can we cuddle until Jin comes?’ Kookie asked.

‘Of course baby.’ I said smiling.

After an hour Jin came in with a blanket. He gently gave it to Kookie and I felt Kookie’s emotions go all over the place. 

‘You don’t need to look if you don’t want to but she is there. I will go let Tae know and see if he wants to come.’ Jin said, then left.

‘She really was our baby girl's twin. Even though she is really small she is still cute.’ Kookie said.

‘She does take after us. She took your cuteness and both our heights as we are small.’ I said, which caused Kookie to laugh.