Chapter 28

Namjoon Point Of View

It was really nice cuddling Jin and being with our friends and their mates. It's also nice that Jimin and Taehyung have Jungkook now so they are truly complete.

After the very small make out session Jin and I had which I was annoyed about ended up being funny. Jungkook was staring so innocently being so pure. He got shy and hid then Jimin followed him.

'We can all make out on the sofa but absolutely no sex.' Yoongi said.

'We did it not that long ago on the sofa so you're one to talk.

'Have my alphas had sex?' Jungkook asked and it went dead silent.

'What. You two had sex on my sofa where I put my bum. You better have cleaned it.' Jin yelled trying to not get set on Jungkook's question.

'Do you see any stains?' Yoongi said.

'No.' Jin said, looking at the sofa.

'Of course not. I cleaned it and I am not messy when having sex in a public area unlike you two.' Yoongi said then smirked.

'Yoongi. Behave or you're getting punished.' Jhope said.

I was watching the full time and Jungkook was so confused. He kept tilting his head and squinting his eyes as he was confused.

'Let's move on as an omega is really confused which is cute but it's unfair. Who wants to eat?' I said. We all agreed on a restaurant and we were waiting for food.

The question Jungkook said got moved on from it but I can see Jungkook wants to know and is a bit down that he got ignored.

'Can I call you Kookie?' I asked and he nodded.

'Come help me get the plates and get ready for when dinner arrives.' I said and got up. I put my blanket on Jin and he snuggled into it then smiled.

'You can go baby. We are right here.' Tae said and pecked his cheek. Jimin did the same, making him blush.

'Can you get the cutlery for me? I will get the mugs that are used.' I asked and he did it.

'Your omega is upset he got ignored by his question so when we are all going to bed answer it when you are alone.' I said which made their eyes wide.

'He's upset, oh we will talk to him when we are going to bed.' Tae said. Jimin and Tae are upset because they caused their mate to be upset.

I went into the kitchen and Jungkook wasn't there. Everything was laid out that we would need for dinner. The kettle is boiling with new cups at it with what we take. I'm speechless. I took the decaf coffees and went into the living room. Jungkook still wasn't there.

'Jungkook isn't in the kitchen. Did he come in here?' I asked which made them all shot up.

'No we haven't seen him.' Jimim said. We then heard the toilet flush so we knew it was him.

Jungkook joined us and he got attacked in hugs and kisses by Jimin and Taehyung. He was giggling which brightened the mood a bit. Dinner arrived and he got fed by Jimin and Taehyung taking turns. Its cute. After dinner we sat for a while as we were full. Tae took the plates and put them in the sink to be washed. Jimin took the cutlery and Jungkook took the mugs.

'I'll do the dishes today so go to bed and relax.' Jungkook said.

'Are you sure?' Jhope asked. As we all stood up.

'I live here now and I need to be part of doing the jobs as an omega so I'm sure.' Jungkook said then left.

'He's a star.' Jin said and we all left to go get ready for bed then sleep as it was 9pm.

Jungkook Point Of View

I was upset my question got ignored but I kinda thought of the topic. I'm hoping they will tell me when we are alone. I was doing the dishes when I felt hands going around my waist. I hummed at the feeling.

'Are you nearly done baby. Jimin is pouting and whining, you're taking too long.' Tae said. I giggled.

'Nearly. Just these three and then I will be done.' I said focusing.

'Baby. Namjoon said to us you were upset you got ignored but I didn't mean to ignore you. We are going to tell you when you come to bed okay.' Tae said.

'I kinda thought so. Let's go.' I said after drying my hands. Tae smiled and picked me up bridal style and left for the room. I got ready for bed and I saw the smiles the two of my mates had.

'What was the question you asked baby?' Jimin said.

'I asked if you both have had sex.' I said sitting on the bed facing them in between them.

'We are wanting to be honest so we have. There was 2 times we had sex but those two times we had sex twice so in a total we have had sex 4 times.' Tae said.

'The first time was when we both mated and marked each other. We had sex 2 times and the other we both went into our ruts and that was the other 2 times.' Jimin said.

'Have you wanted to have sex more but never because you didn't have your omega?' I asked.

'We have helped each other cum by giving the other a handjob or blowjob but that's it. We have been taking pills to stop us from having our ruts because even though the sex was great with just Jimin and I it never felt right because we weren't complete. Now we are.' Tae said.

'When will we mate and you two mark me?' I asked.

'We are not in a rush. Tae and I talked about it before and we would want to do it when you get your heat as it shows you're comfortable with us. You feel safe and happy with us. We know you have taken pills for a while so it might take a while for your heat to come. If you are really ready and you're not on your heat, we will do it if you're really ready and really want it.' Jimin said and I nodded.

'There is no rush so don't get upset by not doing it. We are building our bond by hugging and the make out sessions we have which is more than enough for now. When we mate it will make our bond even stronger but doing what we are doing is building our bond.' Tae said.

'One more question. How will it work as there are three of us?' I asked.

'I am head alpha so I will mate with you first. That means we are together having one on one time. When we are finished it will be Jimin's turn and it will be the exact same. If you want the three of us together doing something then we can.' Tae said and I nodded knowing more about the mating between us.

I gave a long kiss to Tae and then to Jimin who both smiled. I went to sleep cuddling Tae and Jimin cuddling me.

-Time Skip-

It's been two months since that talk and I'm glad we had it. I woke up being the only one in bed. Jimin and Tae had a meeting so had to leave early. I could barely get out of bed but with great difficulty I went to the bathroom.

I thought about what I got told by my mates but also Jin and Jhope as they are omegas. I am on my heat. I couldn't mind link my mates as it was hard to do so. While I could still move I grabbed a bunch of tops and jumpers from Tae and Jimin's wardrobe. I threw them on the bed and buried myself in the clothes. The window was closed to keep my scent in and the door was shut.

After what felt like hours a knock came to the door. I whimpered and the door opened.

'Kookie you ne-' Jin stopped.

'Kookie, what's wron-' He asked, putting the tray on the chest of drawers away from the bed. I just kept whimpering being uncomfortable. I inhaled the scent from the clothes that I'm surrounded by and that I'm buried under.

'Your heat. I'll get Jimin and Taehyung here as quickly as I can. Just hold on.' Jin said and left after closing the door. I just kept rubbing against the clothes and whimpered. I hope Tae or Jimin will come soon as I'm desperate for them.