Chapter 30

Jin Point Of View

These past two months have been very good. Quite a few people that I was taking care of in the hospital have finally been able to go back home which means we have more space if it is needed. A lot of washing has taken place but it means it's all fresh for someone who will need it. 

Kookie has come out of shell a bit. He's a bit more talkative which before he would only talk if he needed to. I remember the conversation I had with Kookie and a few days later Jhope said he had the same conversation. 

As Kookie is with us longer the more comfortable he is getting. The conversation was about omegas in heat. As Jhope and I are omegas, Kookie came to us. It was more to get an understanding of what it’s like to be on your heat and what happens. It helped him, which I'm very glad about. 

I woke up. I showered and made the bedroom presentable. I put on a washing and put away the dry dishes. I made some boiled eggs on toast. Namjoon came in and got a coffee. 

'Is your meeting starting?' I asked putting my dirty plate in the dishwasher. 

'Yea. I'm just getting a coffee refill.' Namjoon said. 

'Can you kiss me?' I asked which made Namjoon stop what he was doing. 

'Of course I can kiss you but why are you asking?' Namjoon said, walking towards me. 

He kissed my forehead and I soon felt his strong arms go around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I had my face in his neck inhaling his scent. 

'Are you sure you're okay baby?' Namjoon asked while rubbing my back up and down. 

'I'm better now. Hurry with the meeting as I wanna cuddle you.' I said. I looked at him and he put his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed back. 

'Alright love birds you can make out and glue to each other later. Namjoon we need to go now.' Yoongi said, which made me pout. 

I tidied the kitchen and cleaned the counter tops plus the table where I eat at. I turned on the hover and let it go about the house. I made the living room pretty again and I turned on the TV. 

After an hour the hovering was done and it went back to the stand where it charges. I realised Kookie hadn't come down yet. I prepared something and went to Kookie. 

I opened the door and I was shocked to see the state he was in. I put the tray with food and juice on the chest of drawers which was away from the bed. I then ran to get Tae or Jimin. 

After I explained, Tae ran out of the room to Kookie. Namjoon was comforting me as I was so shocked seeing Kookie like that. Yoongi was comforting Jimin as he was getting worried but now he knows Tae is with Kookie so he will be fine. He's probably nervous and excited to mate Kookie as I've seen the looks he's been giving Kookie. 

'I love you baby.' Namjoon whispered into my ear. 

'I love you too babe.' I said and kissed him. 

We got into the living room and put on a movie. I am cuddled up to Namjoon and Jimin was cuddling the blanket as Jhope will be home soon so he will cuddle Yoongi. 

During the movie we didn't hear much which I am surprised by but I'm sure it will get worse the more Kookie is with Tae or when it's Jimin's turn. 

Jhope came after finishing his work at the hospital and brought food for us for lunch. 

'Wow you got a lot of food.' Yoongi said. 

'We do have another member in the house plus I'm still not sure exactly what he eats. If he doesn't like one of them then one of us can have it.' Jhope said and it was true. We are still not sure what he likes and what he doesn't. 

'Put Taes and Kookie's food in the fridge to keep it fresh.' Namjoon said while getting his food organised. 

'Why?' Jhope asked. 

'Kookie started his heat and Tae is with him now.' I said. 

'Ah ok.' Jhope said. We all got settled and ate while we watched a movie. 

Jhope Point Of View 

I went to work in the morning for the morning shift. It's a pain getting up so early but it means by lunch I'm finished so I have the rest of the day to chill out and do other things. 

I got lunch from a place we haven't eaten from in a while then went back to the house. I did get a lot but it's only because I don't know if there are things Kookie doesn't like but it's also because we haven't had anything from there in a while. I struggled to pick what food to order. 

The guys were happy and I got to know Kookie is in his heat. I put the food that's not being eaten in the fridge to keep it fresh and if they want it they can heat it up. 

After a few hours we were watching TV on the sofas. We didn't hear anything but it's because we soundproofed the bedrooms so we could have peace but also so we don't disturb the house. We heard movement so we held our breath. 

'I told you baby that I could get food.' Tae said. 

'I know but I don't wanna be alone but also walking helps loosen off the muscles especially after something like that.' Kookie said. He's too cute, honestly. 

'I will make you a deal. I will prepare food while you go to Jimin and give him cuddles.' Tae said. 

'Okay dokey.' Kookie said and kissed Tae. 

He turned to come into the living room where we are but froze as I was looking. I saw their encounter. 

'Jhope stop staring at Kookie.' Tae said with a bit of dominance and possessiveness. I whimpered. 

'Enough Tae. All he was doing was looking.' Yoongi said. He brought me on his lap and started comforting me. 

'There is a difference between looking and staring. He knows Kookie is shy and staring at him probably doesn't help. You don't like it when others look at Jhope for too long so it's the exact same.' Tae said. 

He took a deep breath as he was calming down. 

'Baby. Come cuddle me. I'm lonely.' Jimin said it was a bit over the top but it worked as Kookie giggled. Kookie jumped onto Jimin's lap and inhaled his scent. We all saw his shoulders relax. 

'God I missed you baby.' Jimin whispered. He brought his hands to wrap around Kookie's waist. He also inhaled Kookie's scent. Kookie giggled and snuggled closer. 

'How was he Tae?' Jin asked after taking a sip from his coffee. 

'He's good. I now know what you meant when you said it was bad. He was getting better the more we did it' Tae said and placed his tray with food and drinks for Kookie and him. 

'What was it like and how many rounds did you do so I know.' Jimin asked. 

'We did 3. I marked him in the first round and it seemed to make a massive difference. It was amazing. I'm glad we decided to wait and his moans are to die for.' Tae said which made Jimin pout. 

'Was he the way I said?' Jin asked. 

'Yes. He was on our bed with some of Jimin and I's clothes under him which he was lying on. He had our jumpers and tops all around him which made him be in a cocoon of our clothes as it had our scents on it. It was adorable but I knew he was in pain and acted right away. While he was sleeping cuddling my pillow I put the clothes back but left and a top of yours and a jumper of mine that if he wants to wear them or cuddle them because of our scent he can.' Tae said. 

'That's good he got better. Just need to keep an eye on him.' Namjoon said. 

'Kookie baby. Want to eat something. It's just a ham sandwich.' Tae said. Jimin smiled. 

'He's asleep. We can save it for when he wakes up.' Jimin said, rubbing Kookies back with his hand. 

'I'll enjoy my food then.' Tae said and pecked Jimin's lips. 

For the time being we got refills and Tae enjoyed his sandwich while Kookie was sleeping while the rest of us talked and watched TV.