Chapter 72

Jin Point Of View

I understand why Kookie likes tidying as it's calming in a way. It also keeps your mind busy which I know Kookie likes. We were finished a lot quicker than I thought we would. Once Kookie got into a groove it went a lot quicker.

I was shocked that there were sex toys and lingerie in the drawers but it was incredibly cute seeing Kookie's reaction. I went to give the alphas the warning and I was just in time as Kookie came in a minute or two after me. We all giggled a little as it's cute seeing a side to Kookie we haven't seen before.

'Don't tell me.' I heard Kookie say then left to go upstairs.

I stopped as I am forgetting a lot of omegas are more emotional when pregnant. I saw Tae and I think he was giving us a chance to stop but that didn't happen before he went pack alpha on us.

'Kookie is adorable.' Namjoon said.

'I don't know how you both don't squish his cheeks.' Yoongi said.

'ENOUGH!' Tae shouted.

'I will be going to comfort my mate as he thinks you all are laughing at him and that you all think it's funny that he doesn't know. He is upset and you all better come up with a way to make it up to him.' Tae said then got ready to leave.

'I will come with you.' Jimin said and was about to get up but didn't at the glare Tae gave him.

'You laughed as well. He is probably hurt more with you than the others. I am also pretty sure the things Kookie found are yours. So get rid of them or hide them better. A way you can make it up to him is by telling him what they are.' Tae said.

'I didn't use them. I bought them so when we got our omega we could try things. Is he upset that he thinks we tried them?' Jimin asked. I could see Tae's patience going away.

'No because he doesn't know who they belong to. I know you haven't worn the outfits but you have used the toys before.' Tae said.

'I HAVEN'T!' Jimin yelled.

'Just because I wasn't there in the room doesn't mean I didn't hear you and I could feel the pleasure you felt. DO NOT LIE TO ME! You haven't used them in a while but you have done previously. I am going to comfort my mate and my omega and I want you all to think about what I said.' Tae said then walked away.

'OUR OMEGA TAEHYUNG!' Jimin yelled.

'RIGHT NOW HE IS MINE AS I DIDN'T UPSET OUR PREGNANT MATE!' Tae yelled back then ran upstairs.

Silence.

'I don't know what to do.' Jhope said.

The rest of the day was quiet. Jimin left a while ago and hasn't been down so hopefully he has made up with his two mates.

I got my bags ready as Jhope and I can treat Kookie to lunch and start buying some baby clothing. We still don't know how many he is having or the genders but it is still good to start buying little things.

'What you doing baby?' Namjoon asked while back hugging me.

'I am preparing my shopping bags as Jhope and I can take Kookie out for lunch and we can look for baby things to see if anything catches his eye.' I said.

'Good idea.' Namjoon said.

It is now dinner time so I am making steak with roast potatoes. Kookie came down with his two mates. We had dinner and we chatted about random things and Kookie said he knows what he wants to do with the nursery.

'Can Jhope and I talk to you Kookie?' I asked after Kookie finished drying the dishes.

'Okay.' Kookie said.