Chapter 10

Jimin Point Of View

It's been a month since Namjoon and Yoongi went to the pack. Namjoon has not received anything from the guy he gave his number to so we are hoping everything is going well. Also found out that their first son Kai has returned home from studying abroad. 

Nothing has really changed in the pack. The hospital has gotten a bit busier but everything is under control. It's funny and cute to see Namjoon and Yoongi whine and pout at their mates who are the omegas that arrive late from working at the hospital. 

I got my hopes up hearing about why Namjoon and Yoongi went to that pack. They found an omega that's not even been listed as being born. They researched for information but it said that she was pregnant at the same time as the omega but she lost the baby during labour and we now know that's not true. 

I was upset again thinking we could get our omega who I really crave for and I know Taehyung does as well but feels like luck isn't on our side. I hope we do find our omega. I would prefer our mate to be happy and healthy but if not Tae and I will treat our omega with love to make him or her feel better. 

Currently Taehyung is sound asleep as I can hear his small snores while I have my head on his chest wide awake. I read a book about werewolves one of the books from the library that was in a pile to read for research. Now I have read half of it. I wish I didn't. 

In the book it says that if you have a mate you haven't met yet it could be that your mate doesn't need you at the moment even if you need your mate. Without knowing your mate will go in the direction you are in when it's needed to be with you as it's fine for them to be with their mate. It also says it's a way of saying their mate is done and has taken as much as he/she can on their own but because of that needs their mate to help them get back up again and I have a feeling our omega and Tae and I are in this situation. It's written in the book but we are living it. 

I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to which Taehyung tightened his grip on me. I know we have another mate and our mate will come to us when he absolutely needs us like in the book. The book is identical to what Taehyung and I are going through and I know mates will always find a way to come together. 

Jungkook Point Of View 

For the past month I've been in the hospital recovering from the attack. I should of healed quicker but because of my body condition it takes longer. 

I wasn't complaining though as I had a bed, TV, regular meals and was able to go outside with assistance for fresh air. 

Jackson has stayed with me the full time to make sure I'm okay. I had a massive panic attack when I first woke up but two alphas helped calm me down as the doctor and nurses couldn't. I was told the alphas were Namjoon and Yoongi. I wanted to thank them but they left and are back in their own pack. 

I've been back home for 2 weeks and the beatings and treatment have gotten 10x worse. I always liked my mum better as if I had bad wounds that were bleeding she would get someone to treat it but my dad never. Now my mum is doing what my dad does and leaving me bleeding. 

I haven't been beaten in a few days but I think it's about to change. I can hear shouting and swearing from my parents. I was still lying on the floor too tired and in pain to react. I've gotten to the point now where I just lie there and take it. I know I can't stand up to my parents and I can't defend myself so taking it is all I have. 

My dad picked up a pole and started beating me. All the places he hit before he was hitting again but with more force and power which made it even more painful. My dad's eyes were red so I know his wolf is in control. Something must have seriously pissed him off and I cried out in pain the last few times to hear running. 

I am barely conscious and breathing. I am gasping for air as the pole kept hitting my ribs which are already in pain but I have no muscle or fat to protect my organs or that so everything is burning. 

'WHAT THE HELL!' I heard. My dad's eyes went back to normal and he left with my mum. 

'Kookie? Please be alive.' I heard. 

*Barely.* I said through the mindlink. 

'I'm so sorry I had no idea you were here. I got told you left and found your mate.' Kai said. 

*I think you're forgetting our parents are the ones who said I'm mateless. They said that so they could keep you from looking for me. I didn't know you were back but I hoped you were smart enough to know when mum and dad lie.* I said mindlinking as I can't speak. 

'I'm sorry sunshine.' Kai said. 

*Is this my life? Out of everyone I'm the one that's mateless. I have no hope. There is no point in living so I will say to our parents to kill me. I can't live like this anymore. I'm broken beyond repair and I know it won't take long for one of them to hit something on my body then my life will be over.* I said crying internally and physically but I'm in so much pain it's making me cry more. 

'I'm going to get you out of here. You have a mate. Everyone does, it just takes some people longer to find there's. When you get out you will find your mate. I promise okay.' Kai said. I whimpered in response then went to sleep. 

-Time Skip Two Weeks Later- 

I was still in bad shape but my brother and Jackson helped me a lot which I will forever be grateful for. I was able to transform into my wolf form. I always struggled to transform because of how weak I am. Kai said it will be easier to run away and my wolf can take over. If he can. 

It's always in the back of my mind that I've lost my wolf as he hasn't spoken to me in a while. He's an omega which makes me one because he picked me to be his human. I wanna hear him but I think he is like me and is too weak to speak to me but I'm hoping if I get to a pack that will look after us, When we both get better I can maybe hear my wolf again. 

It was time to go. Kai and Jackson would help me as far as they can. They told me the direction to go to be safe but also the fastest route. They said I was going to where the pack where the alphas are from. 

Midnight. Everyone is sleeping and everything is completely silent. We left and made a run for it. My wolf kicked in and took over. He told me to relax and rest, which I did. 

I was on my own. I knew I was close. I walked the rest of the way. Smelling the grass and seeing the night animals. I got attacked again but managed to escape and ran as fast as I could. I got to a tree and stopped. I turned around to see the wolf walking away. I hope that means I'm in their pack territory. 

I collapsed at the tree facing it. Having my back to the world. I couldn't move any further but I hope I'm safe. Before I knew it I was unconscious hoping I was safe for the first time in my entire life.