Chapter 35

Yoongi Point Of View 

I was sitting on the sofa with Jhope sitting on my lap. His face in my neck inhaling my scent. I was rubbing his back, calming him down. Jhope is very emotional when his friends are in pain. As Jimin and Tae are going through something horrific Jhope feels so much sympathy. He also feels bad for Jungkook who is the one who is suffering with the most damage. Tae and Jimin are affected a little bit as they got aches and pains but didn't think much of it. It was only when their marks were removed that they realised the aches and pains were what Kookie was going through. Kookie will feel worse because whatever they did, they had to physically do it to him. 

‘Let's all go to bed now. We all with have a big, busy and an anxiety day tomorrow so lets get a goodish night sleep.’ I said. I stood up to feel Jhope’s legs around my waist. I kissed Jhopes neck and I felt him smile against my neck.

‘Good idea Yoongi.’ Namjoon said. He got the two heartbroken alphas and made his way to their room while Jin sat there staring into space. Jin thought of Kookie as his son and wanted to be Kookie’s adoptive parent. It never got properly talked about but I am sure it will get talked about again after this is all done and Kookie is with us.

I got to my room and put Jhope onto the bed. He whined when I let go. I chuckled and kissed my mark on his neck to calm him down. I went to get my top for Jhope to sleep in. I put my top onto the bed. I started to take off Jhopes top and he smiled. He likes me taking care of him so he will be soaking it up. I put my shirt on him. I kissed his lips and he hummed in content. I smiled and took his trousers off. I picked him up and put him into bed. I stripped my clothes so I was in my boxers only and got into bed after making sure our phones were on charge on Jhopes side of the bed and then mine. I set my alarms and got comfy into bed with my omega curled into me. I kissed his forehead and he snuggled closer. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up early to get ready and prepare everything needed for getting Kookie. I know it won’t be the same for a while when we get him back. Jimin and Tae have been in pain ever since Kookie was taken and it wasn't just because their omega isn't with them. It’s because he’s getting tortured and they feel the pain of what Kookie is going through but now Kookie’s mating marks have been removed which is a whole other pain all mates go through. They will be avenging their omega and I know they will be very very clingy.

Everything is set and I’ve seen people coming to the meet up point. After 30 minutes everyone was here including Tae, Jimin and Namjoon. Jin and Jhope came as well. 

‘Jin and Jhope will be leading the pack until everyone who is fighting is back. They are also heading the hospital as Jin is head doctor and surgeon for anyone who is injured. The people who usually patrol the pack will do it and need to stay vigilant as Mr and Mrs Jeon’s pack could signal to attack.’ Jimin said.

‘If anyone doesn’t do what Jin, Jhope or the hospital staff say there will be consequences. Jimin and I will be going as we are killing the alpha and luna of the pack as they took our omega. Yoongi or Namjoon will be coming back when they find Kookie so make sure there is a path available for them to get through and staff ready to take care of their future Luna. Mother and kids should stay inside until an email is released saying it’s safe to continue their everyday lives. If needed the mothers and kids must be ready to evacuate if absolutely necessary to the pack's hideout.’ Tae said.

‘For the fighters coming with us. Only kill if it’s absolutely necessary. Injury is better than killing and leave mothers and kids alone. Only go for people that are fighting. Let's get ready and clear out.’ I said and everyone got ready. Families saying bye to their dads, brothers or sons.

‘Bring our Kookie home but be careful. Please.’ Jhope said and clung to me. I wrapped my arms around Jhope and squeezed him for reassurance.

‘I will be very careful as I always am. I love my omega and I want you to stay strong today and I will come back as soon as I can.’ I said. 

Jhope nodded and smashed our lips together. I brought my hands to cup his cheeks while his arms wrapped around my waist. 

‘I love you so much my alpha.’ Jhope said and let go as everyone was getting in the cars and leaving. I got into the driver's seat with Namjoon beside me with Jimin and Tae in the back. I started the car and off we went.

We got there after the 3 hour drive. A car is ready and waiting with one of the low level deltas in training ready to drive when Namjoon or I find Kookie. Tae and Jimin gave strict orders that if anyone finds Kookie to tell Namjoon or I as Tae and Jimin will be on a mission on their own. They also said to get Kookie out of here as quickly as we can so he can get immediate medical attention.

We split into two groups, half with Namjoon and I and half with Tae and Jimin. The deltas and alphas will be splitting off on areas we go to check for Kookie. The pack love Kookie as they have gotten to know him and are determined to get their Luna back. We made our way into the pack and split up. Jimin and Tae are heading straight to the main pack house as there's a good chance the alpha and luna are there. Kai had messaged Namjoon saying they have left and are in a cabin in between their pack and ours. 

We have been searching for 2 hours and nothing. We have checked nearly every building that looks like a tourture place or somewhere where they hold rogues. I turned the corner to see a small building. The windows are boarded up and I think I hit the jackpot. I told three of the deltas that were with me to get Namjoon as I think I found Kookie. One of the alphas had a tool and he cut the padlock that was on the door. I told some of the deltas to keep a look out while some of them came with me to check rooms. 

The others went around the full place but I was drawn to a room at the very end of the building. I looked through the small window and saw a person lying face first on the bed. I knew it was Kookie.

‘I found him.’ I said and got the key that was on the wall and unlocked the door.

‘Alpha. Namjoon is on his way.’ One of the deltas said.

I told them all to stay at the door and spread out to give me a clear path towards the car. I got a blanket that has Jimin and Tae’s scent on it. I had a look around to make sure there weren’t any guards. I put the blanket down and I closely saw how bad Kookie is.

He is naked with cuts and bruises everywhere. You can’t tell what his skin colour is apart from his face which has some areas of his face clear of cuts and bruises. I unlocked the restraints on his ankles and wrists which are now purple. I was going to move him so he is on his back but I saw that he has a toy shoved up his ass. I started to cry as I've never seen anything like this. I know with what Kookie has gone through he won’t be the same.

I left the toy as I don't want to wake him up and I don't want to make him be in any more pain. I hear commotion so I think Namjoon is here. I got Kookie wrapped in the blanket properly and gently lifted him up. I raced out and when I got outside the group I was with was all back now as we got Kookie. I heard gasping and oh my gods but I kept on going. 

‘Two of you guys come with me, the rest go with Namjoon and help look for Tae and Jimin and help them. We have Kookie and now you can worry about your two alphas.’ I said and they all nodded. Two of the lower ranking came with me.

‘Is that really Kookie?’ Namjoon asked gobsmacked. 

‘It is and his body is a lot worse than his face. I am taking him straight to the pack hospital as the quicker he is treated and stable the better.’ I said. Namjoon pecked Kookie’s head gently and we went in different directions. We got to the car and immediately started our journey back to the pack and I will mindlink Jhope on the way so they are properly prepared.