Chapter 67

Yoongi Point Of View

It is now the morning after the ceremony for crowning Kookie as the packs Luna. Also the morning after finding out Kookie is pregnant which is a massive shock. Jhope was really excited but after settling down for the night he got upset. Jhope really wants to have pups. I do as well but we both never had that conversation. I will be asking Kookie for advice. 

I woke up and I was cuddling Jhope which was weird. I put my head up, realised it was 8am as I looked at the clock, got comfy again and I went to sleep still cuddling Jhope. 3 hours later I woke up fully.

‘Hello, my sleepy alpha.’ Jhope said. 

‘Morning.’ I said sleepily. 

‘Are you okay?’ Jhope asked.

‘Yea. Why?’ I responded. 

‘You have been cuddling me the whole night, I just want to make sure you're okay.’ Jhope said, while playing with my hair.

‘I am okay. When you were upset last night really hit me as you aren’t usually. I know you feel comfort when you are hugging someone or someone is hugging you. I feel kinda responsible as I have never brought up having pups, I just never knew how to bring that topic up.’ I said, now sitting up right.

‘Can we talk about it now?’ Jhope said.

‘Sure, of course. I don’t really know how to start this.’ I said and scratched the back of my neck.

‘I can lead if you would like.’ Jhope said. 

‘Okay but first. Come here.’ I said and Jhope smiled.

I brought Jhope so he is now straddling my lap. I also brought the covers to cover our bottom half as Jhope was wearing shorts and he can get cold first thing when waking up. I wrapped my arms around Jhope’s waist and I felt Jhope’s hands cupping my face. We both smiled and had a very nice morning kiss.

‘I love you baby.’ I said then pecked his nose.

‘I love you too babe.’ Jhope said and pecked my lips again.

‘I will ask a question. You will answer and then I will, okay?’ Jhope said.

‘Okay.’ I said. I placed my hands on Jhope’s thighs, using my thumb to caress his skin. Jhope smiled.

‘Do you want pups?’ Jhope asked.

‘Absolutely.’ I said.

‘I do as well. Do you know how many pups you would like?’ Jhope asked.

‘I honestly don’t mind how many we have, it will be you who will be carrying them so it will be up to you how many we have. If we have two and you don’t want anymore or want to stop if pregnancy is tough for you then that is fine. I know everyone is different when it comes to pregnancy so I know that we might say four now but we could only have two kids depending on how pregnancy is for you. However I would be happy with four or below. If we have two sets of twins then we are sorted.’ I said and I chuckled while Jhope giggled.

‘I haven’t really thought about how many if I am honest. I have always said that if I am able to have pups then I will be happy. I would say four is my maximum. As you said, that could change in the future when I have been through pregnancy as I will know more.’ Jhope said.

‘Sounds good.’ I said.

‘Do you have a preference if you have a son or a daughter?’ Jhope asked.

‘I don’t really have a preference. I would like at least one of each but I know I have no control over that. I will be happy if I have all boys or all girls.’ I said.

‘For me I would like a daughter and a son but I will be happy either way.’ Jhope said.

‘Have you thought of names?’ Jhope added.

‘No. There are names that I like but I would rather wait until we know you are pregnant then start to look at baby names.’ I said.

‘I have five boy names and five girl names. I have had the list since I was 16, so the names have changed. If you ever think of a name that you really like you are more than welcome to add it.’ Jhope said.

‘Okay.’ I said and pecked his lips.

‘I know you are nervous to ask this next question but it’s okay.’ I said.

‘Do you have a preference of what rank our kids are?’ Jhope asked.

‘No, because if we had a pup who was an alpha then I would teach them what I know and you would teach them about respect and how to approach omegas. I also know that if we had a pup who was an omega you would teach them everything they could possibly know and would have a very protective dad. I would teach them what alphas are like and what they should be like.’ I said.

‘As long as my pups are happy and healthy then I don’t care what rank they are as they will be taught about their rank and the other ranks as well.’ I added. I looked up to see Jhope silently crying.

‘Awww my baby. Did I say something wrong?’ I asked a little worried.

‘No.’ Jhope whispered out.

‘Then why are you crying baby?’ I asked. I brought Jhope to my chest and began to play with his hair.

‘I didn’t expect you to have an answer like that about our future pups ranks. It was really sweet and I hope if we do have a pup who is an alpha then they would be like you.’ Jhope said.

‘I hope if we have an omega pup they are like you, baby. Do you want to continue or leave the pup talk for now?’ I asked while rubbing Jhope’s back with my hand and playing with his hair with my other hand.

‘I only have one question left. Is there a time when you would want to start trying for pups?’ Jhope asked with his head against my chest under my chin as he is now laying between my legs.

‘I honestly don’t mind. I would like to wait until after Kookie has had his, preferably.’ I said.

‘Why, may I ask.’ Jhope said.

‘Kookie needs you. Maybe not now but when he gets to the end of his pregnancy and when he delivers he would want you to be there to help him through it as he would do it for you. Maybe even have some time with his pups and Jin and yourself.’ I said.

‘That makes sense.’ Jhope said.

‘Look at me baby. We will have pups, just not right now as our Luna needs his friend but doctor as well. It will be the same for Jin so it is not just you with the pups thing as Jin wants pups as well.’ I said then pecked his forehead.

‘I am wanting to talk to Kookie about this and if you would like to be a part of it then it is fine.’ I said.

‘I would. Let's get up now and get food as I am starting to feel weird.’ Jhope said.

‘Good idea babe.’ I said.