Chapter 76

Jhope Point Of View 

I went to work early as I am wanting to make sure that everything is settled for when Kookie comes. Kookie has been asking Jin and I to check him but the pups and himself have been fine. He will have his own room but it will be a little bit bigger in case one of his alphas wants to stay if Kookie and his pups need to. The theatre is also ready in case it is needed for Kookie but it shouldn’t. 

I was going around my patients and making sure they are okay and well. I finished and a nurse said my office phone was ringing so ran to answer it. After talking to Yoongi and knowing Kookie is coming in I asked some nurses to set up the baby bassinets that they go in at the hospital. We know he has two so there are only two for now but others are set up in case. 

I asked a nurse to come with me and we went to the front of the hospital with a wheelchair for Kookie. Yoongi was on Kookie watch but was prepared so he isn’t freaking out as my wolf would have told me he is because Yoongi’s wolf would have said or my wolf would have felt it.

After five minutes Yoongi left to the pack house to get the three alphas. Jin rushed in as he was finishing off a surgery that was an emergency. Jin took over and asked to get Dr Jung as she is working today. 

We began to check everything and we began to monitor the babies heartbeats and contractions Kookie has when they begin. Yoongi said he thinks he had one in the car after stopping but isn’t sure. Dr Jung came in and Jin, Dr Jung and myself began working then Kookie screamed in pain. 

‘He is contracting. I am going to look to see how close you are to delivering Kookie.’ Jin said then began after Kookie was finished with the contraction. 

I was playing with Kookie hairs and encouraging him while Jin was assessing him and Dr Jung was writing everything down. 

‘Dr Jung. Get towels and blankets ready. Bring four nurses with you or tell them to come here as they will help or be on standby. Kookie is nearly ready.’ Jin said and my eyes widened.

‘He is quite early though.’ I said. Kookie was humming in content at me playing with his hair so wasn’t listening to what we were saying.

‘I know. Everything we checked for came back fine so I have no idea what is going on. Quickly go to the reception and tell them that when Jimin, Tae, Namjoon and Yoongi get here to wait and when we know what’s happening you or I will go to them and explain.’ Jin said and off I went.

‘Hi alphas. Take a seat.’ I said as they just got in the door.

‘I wanna see Kookie.’ Jimin and Tae both said.

‘I know you both do but not right now.’ I said. Yoongi came to me and wrapped his arm around the bottom of my back for support.

‘I am going to explain what I know quickly as I need to go back to Kookie. Jin is with him now while we get the last things sorted.’ I added.

‘Okay.’ Namjoon said for everyone.

‘Jungkook is going into early labour. Jin could yell for me any minute. He had a contraction in the car with Yoongi after parking and had another one a few minutes ago. Jin, myself and Dr Jung are going to be there as well as four nurses just in case we need them. Jin and I have no idea what is wrong because all the tests we have done have come back with nothing wrong so he shouldn’t have gone into labour this early. Jin or myself will come out in a little while to keep you all updated but mainly for Jimin and Tae.’ I said then I began to move.

‘DR JHOPE! DR JIN IS CALLING!’ A nurse yelled that is one of the four nurses and I ran. 

‘What’s wrong?’ I said going straight to Kookie as I saw him panicking a little.

‘Going into labour. Kookie take deep breaths.’ Jin said.

‘Now push.’ Jin said.

‘Doing so well Kookie. Nearly there.’ I said holding his hand and helping to hold his leg.

‘Nearly there. One more big push Kookie. Now.’ Jin said.

‘Fuck this is hard.’ Kookie said through pushing.

‘Dr Jhope cut the umbilical cord for me.’ Jin asked. I was still holding Kooke’s hand and did what Jin asked me.

‘Do you want to know what you have Kookie?’ Jin asked.

‘Yes please.’ Kookie said tiredly.

‘You have a little boy.’ Jin said, smiling. 

I helped Kookie up a little so he could see his first baby. One of the nurses took him to the other side of the room and began to work.

‘Where is my baby? What are they doing?’ Kookie asked, watching the nurses.

‘They are cleaning him and will weigh him as well as do measurements and fill out paperwork for him. He is safe.’ Dr Jung said.

‘FUCK!’ Kookie yelled.

‘Next one is coming. One of the nurses get ready.’ Jin said.

‘I know your tired Kookie but it will be over soon. Tae and Jimin will praise you for being so brave and doing so well.’ I said and took a damp cloth to clean his face as he is sweating.

‘Where are they?’ Kookie said, realising they aren’t here.

‘They are in the waiting room with Namjoon and Yoongi.’ I said and Kookie calmed down a little knowing his mates aren’t far away.

‘Push Kookie.’ Jin said. After 15 minutes the baby was out.

‘Another baby boy Kookie.’ Jin said after Jin cut the umbilical cord. 

‘Can I get a closer look?’ Kookie asked more sleepily.

‘Of course.’ Jin said and passed the baby to me so I could show Kookie.

‘My beautiful baby boy. I love you and your brother very much as well as your two daddies.’ Kookie said crying.

‘Whatever happens. Save my babies first.’ Kookie said then passed out. A nurse came and took the baby and began to clean him up and do the checks that his brother is going through.

‘KOOKIE!’ I yelled and tried to shake him awake but wasn’t responding.

‘Jhope run to the reception and tell them to make a call to prepare the C-Section theatre and have everyone in there that needs to be there in 5 minutes. GO.’ Jin said.

I took my gloves off and rushed to the reception and saw Jimin and Tae being comforted by Namjoon and Yoongi. Yoongi picked up on me and turned and saw my state. I shook my head to tell him not to draw attention as he was going to come to me but stopped at my action.

‘Put out a call in the entire hospital to the staff that work in the C-Section Unit to have it ready for Luna in 3 minutes with everyone that needs to be there and as well as everything that needs to be there.’ I said and the Receptionist made the call.

‘Urgent staff announcement. Staff that work in the C-Section Unit have to go and get a theatre prepared with equipment and staff that needs to be there in 3 minutes for Luna.’ The receptionist said and the other gave me a bottle of water.

‘WHAT!’ Jimin and Tae yelled after hearing the announcement and turned to me.

‘Kookie has given birth but there has been a complication. Kookie has passed out and isn’t responding but Jin is doing what he can with Dr Jung helping. Two nurses are with the baby that is born doing all the tests they need to do. The baby is healthy so our focus is on Kookie. We will let you know what is happening or when you can meet your baby.’ I said and ran back.

‘MOVE!’ I heard Jin yell after opening the main door and heard Tae and Jimin growl.

‘They don’t get in without Jin or I’s permission as one of us will come and get them.’ I said to the staff as well as the receptionists and they nodded.

I ran after seeing Jimin and Tae’s eyes change colour into their wolf colour as they know their mate, omega and luna is in danger.