Chapter 13

Taehyung Point Of View Continued

After what felt like eternity Namjoon and I got to the hospital. I kept inhaling the scent from the towel. We stopped at a room and Namjoon opened the door. 

I saw a wolf on the table with a ventilator as he was in an induced coma. He had an IV going into him to keep him hydrated. 

'What happened to him?' I asked with my voice breaking. 

I went to the wolf and started to gently pat his fur. It was so smooth and soft. I know Jimin will love him. I had tears in my eyes seeing his condition. I continued patting the wolf while the others talked. 

'He was found on the pack border 4 hours ago. When I asked if Namjoon cheated it was because I smelled another omega on him which is this wolf.' Jin said. 

'He is the one we were talking about, that's a mystery.' Yoongi said. 

'Is this the reason Jimin could be ill. He was fine all last night but he woke up and couldn’t get out of bed.' I said. 

'It could be as they are mates but as they haven't met each other I will be very surprised if it is.' Jhope said. 

'Yoongi. Get a mask and put it on Jimin and bring him here. If he gets better we will know it's because their mate is so ill.' Jin said. Yoongi kissed Jhope then left. 

'I know we haven't seen each other and this is not the way I wanted to meet my omega but you need to get better for your two alphas. We will love you so much you just need to keep fighting.' I whispered. 

I continued to stroke my omegas fur when machines went off. I was panicking. 

'Taehyung you need to leave to let us work.' Jin said. I growled not liking being told to leave my mate who I just met but I backed away and stayed at the wall. 

'He’s wanting to come out of the coma so we need to reverse it.' Jhope said. 

2 hours later we were waiting for him to wake up. Jimin is on his way with Yoongi. He kept wanting to wake up which is why the machines went crazy. I heard the door and saw Jimin. 

He walked straight to the bed. He went on the bed and back hugged the wolf. The wolf made a noise and moved to get closer. Jimin got better so I think he had the cold but felt worse because of our omega. 

After a while I saw movement but it wasn't from Jimin who was hugging the wolf. It was the wolf. Jin and Jhope had to leave to deal with other patients and Namjoon and Yoongi fell asleep. 

'Hi baby. You're safe okay. No one is going to hurt you.' I said caressing his fur. 

He leaned into my touch which made me smile. He opened his eyes and looked directly into him and his eyes were a gorgeous blue. 

'You have another mate who is the one hugging you. We are both alphas and you're the omega we have been dying for.' I said. 

The wolf whimpered which woke up the others. Namjoon came to me as he's a familiar face to the wolf. Yoongi left to get Jhope and Jin. 

'Hey buddy. The doctor is going to check you but you are in safe hands okay.' Namjoon said. The wolf laid his head on the bed and took a deep breath. 

Jin and Jhope came and did a check and everything is fine. He wanted to stand up and go outside so that's what we did. 

He walked slowly but I think he's still weak because of whatever happened. There is a big grass area and we sat down. We let the wolf sniff and explore the area. 

'Don't go too far baby. I waited long enough for you i don't want anything else to happen.' I said. 

The wolf went closer to us then rolled around. We all giggled and the wolf stopped what he was doing. He lifted his head up to look around and saw us. He stood up and came to me. 

He started sniffing me and walking around. He's realising the scent and is trying to figure it out. He gave a little howl then started rubbing against me. I laughed and started stroking him. 

'Have you realised who I am now?' I asked. The wolf's response was to sit in between my legs and start licking me. I was a laughing mess. 

'What about me wolfie?' Jimin said then pouted. 

The wolf gave me a last lick and nudged then to went to Jimin to investigate him. Didn't take long before the wolf was all over Jimin which was making Jimin giggle. 

The wolf kept on walking round and nudging Jimin and I. He got tired then decided to lie down between myself and Jimin. He had his head on my thigh and it was really cute. 

'We need to go inside now.' Jin said. 

'Why? It's really nice and he's enjoying it.' Jimin said, patting the wolf's fur. 

'The people are coming.' I heard Jhope say to Jin. 

'What is it?' I said. 

'When I got to the wolf when he was found people were not letting us do our job as they were hovering. When I told them to leave they didn't and Jin stepped in to help me get rid of them.' Jhope said. 

'We can come back out later okay.' I said to the wolf who whimpered but got up and waited for us. 

On our way back people came to see the mystery wolf. I could tell he was getting upset and distressed. Jimin took action and started patting the wolf's head which we know calms him down especially when you touch his ears. 

'ENOUGH. Show some respect to the wolf. He's been through enough and doesn’t want people to annoy him. We are giving him time to settle before anything is said. If you are seen to be annoying, provoking or harassing him or any of the staff in the hospital like Jin and Jhope you will get the punishment of being put in jail or being banned from this pack and pack ground.' I said and everyone scattered. 

We went back to the wolf's room and I helped him get onto the bed. He curled up and went to sleep. I sat beside his bed using my fingers to stroke his fur on his face and I instantly saw him relax. 

'Sweet dreams my baby.' I said quietly. 

'It must've gotten bad for him to run away.' Yoongi said while back hugging Jhope. 

'It’s three hours by car but I'd hate to think how long it is walking or running in wolf form.' Namjoon said with his arm round Jin. 

The wolf did a big stretch and I could see just how skinny he was. He looked at Jimin who was standing beside me and I nudged him. 

'What?' Jimin said. I pointed to the wolf who was still looking at us. Jimin looked and the wolf indicated with his tail he wanted Jimin to cuddle him. 

Jimin giggled at the behaviour and kissed my check and went to him. He went behind the wolf to climb up onto the bed. Jimin lifted the head and put his arm under it so the wolf was leaning on him and put his other arm around the body of the wolf. Jimin snuggled closer and the wolf snuggled into bed and closer to Jimin as well. 

'My two cute babies.' I said and Jimin smiled, the wolf just stayed still. 

'We will let you guys be alone with the mystery wolf. If anything happens, hit the button and we will come in.' Jin said and left with the other three following.