Chapter 74

Namjoon Point Of View

The past few weeks have been a lot. The nursery walls were a big job painting and putting the wallpaper on. Kookie asked for the painting to be done first as if paints goes onto the wall where the wallpaper goes then it can be hidden which was smart. The painting took a few days as we wanted to make sure Kookie was happy with it as he bought wallpaper and paint so it won't need to be changed for a long time.

The white paint needed two coats and the paint that Kookie wanted needed three. It is a gorgeous colour and works well with the colour of the wallpaper. The wallpaper is cute and different as well as neutral as he still doesn't know if he is having a boy or girl or both. I have a feeling Kookie will want to wait until the pups are born and then find out.

I am looking for Yoongi but I have no idea where he is. I have searched the full house and still nothing. I did another lap of the house and found Jhope in the kitchen.

'Hey Jhope.' I said.

'Hello. How are you?' Jhope asked with his smile.

'I am good, how are you?' I asked.

'I am very well. I am about to make healthy brownies as Kookie is craving them. I will make enough so everyone else can have some.' Jhope said. 

'Sounds tasty. I have a question for you.' I said.

'What's your question.' Jhope said while getting the last few ingredients he needed.

'Where is Yoongi?' I asked.

'I know he went to the gym for an hour or two then for a swim. I think he said something about his office so he could be there.' Jhope said.

'Should have checked his office. Thank you.' I said then left. 

'Come in.' Yoongi yelled out because I knocked.

'Hi.' I said.

'Oh it's just you. What's up?' Yoongi asked.

'Right now I will let your weird behaviour slip. I have a question.' I said.

'Which is?' Yoongi asked, ignoring the other sentence I said.

'Was getting Kookie to organise your office worth it?' I asked.

'Hell yes. Why though?' Yoongi asked.

'I am wanting Kookie to organise my office but I don't know what he will do.' I said honestly sitting in the spare chair. 

'I can show you my office so you can see what he did to mine. It might help you as it will probably be the same or similar as he said he could do all of our offices but depending on what we all have will depend on how he organises it.' Yoongi said.

'That makes sense. I have a lot of reading books in my office whereas you, Jimin and Tae don't have many.' I said.

Yoongi took me through everything in his office as I asked him to. I couldn't believe how organised his office was and I really wanted Kookie to do mine now.

'Thank you for showing me. I will ask Kookie. If he does it, it could take his mind off pregnancy and things.' I said.

'No problem. I didn't know what he would do but he knocked it out of the park.' Yoongi said.

'Now. What was with your weird behaviour?' I asked.

'No idea what you're talking about.' Yoongi said.

'I am not stupid. You showed me everything except one cabinet. So tell me or I will look myself.' I said.

'Fine. I know I struggle with showing feelings and things so I thought I could make something for Kookie's pups. We know there are definitely two so I shall make two and maybe another just in case because he is big for twins.' Yoongi said.