Chapter 39

Jin Point Of View

I didn’t know why Yoongi was asking for just Jhope and I to treat Kookie but after the blanket that was around Kookie’s body was removed I fully understood. After Yoongi left to get a shower, something to eat and to get some of Kookie’s things Jhope and I made a start on dealing with Kookie. It took 10 minutes before we did anything because I genuinely didn’t know where to start.

I started by doing the main check ups like his heartbeat, temperature, oxygen levels and blood pressure. We took some blood as well so we can test for different things but the main one is to see if infection has taken place which I hope it hasn’t. One of the nurses was with us getting the equipment we asked for and setting up equipment but we said she can’t touch Kookie as it was alphas orders which she understood. 

After an hour Kookie’s wounds were cleaned the best we could without walking him up. We couldn’t do his back so it will need to happen when he wakes. A nurse is staying in his room at a distance to mainly keep an eye on him. To make sure he doesn’t take a turn for the worse. If anything does happen there is a button that can be pressed and action can happen.

Jhope and I left after making sure we did everything to Kookie we needed to before we let him to rest. There is a sign on the door saying only Jhope and I can go in and treat Kookie who is the patient unless you have been authorised access like that nurse. If anyone wants to go in, they need permission from me as I am head surgeon, doctor and incharge of the whole hospital. It also includes Tae, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon to ask for authorization into the room which I know two people in particular won’t like.

It’s been a few hours since first treating Kookie and he is stable with a good heart rate and is breathing well. Both Jhope and I have continued with our shifts but making sure Kookie is okay through the window and the nurses aren’t doing anything they shouldn't. 

It’s been quite a while since Kookie was brought in. Jhope and Yoongi are currently in his office having some alone time which I know both of them need very much. I will be the same with Namjoon when we get the chance. I was doing my work when I got mindlinked.

*How is my baby doing?* I heard.

*I am doing okay baby what about you?* I asked.

*I am okay as well but I am wanting to cuddle my omega.* Namjoon said, which made me smile.

*I am wanting to cuddle my alpha just as much as you want to cuddle me and hopefully it can happen soon.* I said then took a drink.

*If I must wait then I shall. I am mindlinking to keep you up-to-date.* Namjoon said.

*Oh right. How are Jimin and Tae?* I asked a bit nervous.

*They are a lot better after dealing with Kookie’s parents. I know they will be much better being able to see their omega like any alpha would with their mate.* Namjoon replied.

*That makes a lot of sense, baby. When will you three be here? Yoongi is with Jhope now if you guys were wondering.* I said.

*We are in the house. I am waiting for Jimin and Tae, then we will be on our way. We got a bunch of Kookie’s things from his home which we put in the spare room. Tae and Jimin said that can be his room if he wants alone time instead of his two alphas room.* Namjoon said.

*Okay baby. I will see you soon and I will give you a big hug.* I said.

*See you soon my gorgeous baby.* Namjoon said and the mindlink got cut. I smiled and giggled thinking about Namjoon and what he will be like when he sees me.

After 20 minutes Jhope came into my office with Yoongi. We talked a little and Yoongi said he will go outside and meet the other three. I did mention the authorization for Kookie’s room and Yoongi said he will tell them.

After Yoongi left, Jhope and I were catching up and telling each other about the different patients. We were also saying that only 5 people came in with small injuries while doing the Kookie rescue mission which was brilliant. We both were still in my office when an alarm went off and a nurse knocked down the door.

‘Dr Min and Dr Kim, something is happening with Luna.’ A nurse said and the two of us bolted to Kookie’s room.

‘Alpha Taehyung and Alpha Jimin are on their way with Namjoon and Yoongi to see Kookie. Tell the receptionist to tell them to wait until we deal with whatever it is. Tell them I will come after it is dealt with or you can wait and tell them as they shouldn't be too long now.’ I said on the way to Kookies room and the nurse said she will wait for them and tell them.

Jhope and I ran to Kookie’s room and opened the door to see the nurse staring at Kookie’s bed terrified. I looked to see what was happening and I was gobsmacked. I told Jhope to close the blind to the window to give us privacy. I also told the nurse to get restraints as it meant she could leave and take a breath.

‘Jhope get the sedation ready. Make sure it’s enough to knock him out until tomorrow as he needs rest and sleep.’ I said and Jhope nodded and got the sedation sorted. 5 minutes later and it was done.

I tried to calm down Kookie but he growled and I jumped back. I then looked at him properly and realised it wasn’t Kookie. It was his wolf Kook and he had completely taken over. One of his eyes was blue and the other was red. They were stunning as I haven’t seen anything like this before.

The nurse was taking forever and Jhope and I held onto his arms to pin Kookie down

The nurse was taking forever and Jhope and I held onto his arms to pin Kookie down. It worked for 5 minutes then removed all the equipment that is attached to him. He growled again as a warning before getting up, walking to the door, opening it then walking out. 

*Baby, please tell me you are here with Jimin and Tae?* I said in Namjoon and I’s mindlink.

*Yea baby. We are outside talking before we came in.* Namjoon said.

*Okay tell the other three to get ready as I think Kook is on his hunt for Tata and Mochi, i.e Tae and Jimin.* I said. Jhope was telling people to keep a distance as we are sure he is looking for Jimin and Tae and if you get in his way you will get hurt. 

*Why are you saying Kook as it’s Kookie? Did you forget my baby?* Namjoon asked.

*No, as it may be Kookie’s body but it is Kook which is his wolf and it’s in control and he is on his way. We are heading to the reception area as he ripped out the equipment that was attached to him. Kook is desperate for his mates and I think that is what's happening. His eyes are one red and one blue.* I said.

*Oh right we are at the flat grass area outside of the entrance area so he is probably heading there. I will tell them and breathe baby as I am here to help you as well as Yoongi is here to help Jhope plus Tae and Jimin are here to help with Kookie and Kook. Don't worry.* Namjoon said.

The mindlink got cut as we were approaching the doors to go outside. I told someone to get the sedation that was in Kookie’s room and give it to me in case we need it. Which I know we will.