Chapter 58

Yoongi Point Of View

My mate is away at work. I tidied up a little and then thought of baking something. I haven't been in my office but I will soon.

I pulled out ingredients for brownies as they are Jhope’s favourite. I preheated the oven and got the bowls and everything ready. I then started to make the brownies.

I took my time and 20 minutes later the brownie batter was ready. I put it in two tins eventually as I made a lot. I was very happy with it and I found chocolate chips which are used for baking so I sprinkled them over the top as well as put some into the brownie batter. 

I put them in the oven and I started putting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. There were other things that needed to be washed so I put them in and turned it on. I cleaned up the counter top then went to the living room after making myself a coffee and toast with jam.

What the brownies look like after being baked

It's been a few hours and I already tasted my brownie, which I think is the best one yet

It's been a few hours and I already tasted my brownie, which I think is the best one yet. I cut the brownies up and placed them on the counter with a note. I decided to go to my office and see what I need to do as I have nothing else to do.

I walked into the office and I was stunned. It smelled amazing first of all but everything was cleaned. The desk, chairs and bookshelves. Even the door was cleaned. I looked around in awe then found a letter.

Dear Alpha Yoongi,

I kept on hearing about how you needed your office tidied so while you were busy with Jhope because of his heat, I took that opportunity to give your office a deep clean.

I took everything out and really cleaned your office and I ask you to dust it as it was disgusting to clean, if not I shall clean it when you need it. As I am an omega I know nothing about offices and what goes where as well as your work things. 

That being said I organised your office the best I could and put everything into zones (categories). I want to make it clear that I have not thrown anything away as I didn’t want to throw something out that is important or that it needs to be kept. The things I really didn’t know I put in their own zone so you can go through everything.

I have made a drawing of where everything is and the order. Lots of your pens didn’t work so I was able to clear out office supplies and get you some more. Hope you like your new office and it better stay clean.

Yours Faithfully,

The Packs Kookie, Jungkook.

(Autor note - What his office looks like. The chair in the office picture is replaced with the other picture. There is another one of the chairs thats in the corner with a small table)

 There is another one of the chairs thats in the corner with a small table)

I sat down on the chair and took in everything

I sat down on the chair and took in everything. I opened the drawer of my desk and I gasped as it was all organised.

A few hours had gone by and I spent the time exploring my office. I did some work but it was mainly emails and they weren't important so I can start work on Monday which is 4 days from now. 

I started to prepare things for dinner as Jhope and Jin will be back after 8pm so it will be nice for them to not have to think about dinner. I heard a bang sound so I stopped what I was doing and rushed to where the noise was and saw Tae crying while comforting Jimin who was hysterical. 

'What's going on?' I asked as I was looking at the hole in the wall.

'Something happened to Kookie and we need Jin to check him. He should be here soon.' Tae said while sniffing.

'Can I check him? I know I am not a doctor but I am mated/married to one so I know a few things. It may be able to calm you both down a little.' I said.

'Fine we are coming though.' Jimin said and walked to their room with Tae following as well as myself. 

We got there and I brought out Jhope’s first aid kit that he keeps here. I checked Kookies pulse and breathing.

'Can you tell me why he is like this?' I asked.

'We mated and marked Kookie but we did it at the same time.' Tae said while caressing Kookie's hand while Jimin was snuggled in his lap.

'When you say did it together, you mean?' I asked.

'Tae and I was inside him at the same time and bit him to mark him at the same time.' Jimin replied.

'No wonder he is like this. He is exhausted. He just needs a good sleep and he should be fine. He will probably be quite sore so be aware that.' I said.

'Let's get the place tidy for Jin.' Jimin said. He pecked Kookie's forehad and lips and started to get to work while Tae sat and stared at Kookie looking really guilty.

'It is not your fault Taehyung. I know as head alpha and the top of the relationship but you have no reason to feel guilty. You both know not to do this again as if you do what is happening now could happen again. Why don't you make us three some tea while I help Jimin tidy up.' I said.

'Okay.' Tae whispered.

'I love you so much my beautiful omega.' Tae whispered into Kookie's ear but I heard him. Tae left after kissing Jimin and we both started to fully tidy up.

'Get out so I can see my son.' I heard Jin say.

'Okay. Jimin let's give Jin some space.' I said and heard his sniffle before he ran out. Probably going to see Tae.