Chapter 19

Jhope Point Of View

It's been a few days since Yoongi found out more information about Kook. Since then Kook has been more clingy towards Tae and Jimin and the two boys are loving it. 

Jimin and Taehyung are in a meeting so Kook is with Jin and I. We have a day off and Jin is wanting to look after his garden. Kookie is enjoying the garden so I think it will be one of his favourite places. 

'Okay I need to plant some more flowers. Who is going to help me dig out the old flowers?' Jin asked, pondering but was messing around with Kook. 

Kook was howling and spinning around trying to get Jin's attention. Kook had to stop as he got really dizzy. I was laughing. 

'Your mean Jin.' I said, patting Kook. 

'I was not mean. I was teasing. There is a difference. Of course Kook would do the digging.' Jin said and Kook spinned around excitedly. 

'Careful Kook.' Jin said. Kook just wagged his tail. 

We went to the flower bed Jin wants redone and I could feel the excitement from Kook as he could dig. 

'You can dig now. Put the flowers and bulbs on the grass and Jhope and I can sort them.' Jin said. 

Kook went nuts. Rolling around in the dirt which made Jin and I shocked but laughed at his behaviour. 

'He's getting comfortable with us. That is why he's being more free like rolling around in my flower bed.' Jin said and I snorted. 

'Hopefully he will be closer to finding out about his mates.' I said and Jin agreed. 

A few hours passed and the flower bed was done. Jin showed Kook around the garden but the scents he was all over. Specifically two. Strawberry and Mint. 

He was rolling around on the mint and inhaling strawberries then froze. "I think this is it." I thought. He transformed and he was gorgeous. 

'Mate.' He whispered. He ran to where the scent took him and it was to Jimin and Taes bedroom as well as his. 

He opened the door and let out a sound that wasn't great. Jin ran after him while I dealt with the two alphas. 

'What's wrong with you two.' I said making them both jump. 

Taehyung Point Of View

'What's wrong with you two?' I heard and Jimin and I jumped. 

'What do you mean?' I asked. 

'Your omega finally recognised his mate, transformed and ran to here to find you both naked enjoying each other when you have an omega who needs you.' Jhope said and their eyes widened. 

'WHAT.' They both yelled. They jumped out of bed and put on a top. 

'Hold on, I thought you guys were naked.' Jhope said. 

'The meeting was stressful and we knew Kook was with you guys so Jimin wanted to cuddle and skin to skin contact helps to calm yourself down. It must have looked like we were being intimate without him or waiting for him.' Jimin said he sniffled. 

Jimin and I got ready and ran outside to where our wolves took us. We got there and were so hurt seeing our mate in human form crying his eyes out. He sensed us and got out of Jin's grip and went towards the border of our pack. He stopped. We saw other people on the side. 

'Kookie’s old pack.' Namjoon whispered. 

'How do you-' Jimin got cut off. 

'I remember them. They are Kook's parents.' Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded. 

'Baby please.' I said to which Kookie shook his head. 

'Jhope and Jin thank you for looking after me in the hospital. Thank you for spending time in my hospital room when I was asleep as it helped me because I knew I wasn't alone.' Kookie said. 

'Namjoon and Yoongi. I'm thankful you came to my pack. You let me be with you guys in your office when I was still scared but you knew I was comfortable with you two that you let be with you. So thank you.' Kookie continued. 

'Yoongi and Jhope. Thank you for making sure I was okay. You treated me like I was your little brother and you both looked after me and were there for me when I needed it.' Kookie said and sniffed a lot. 

'Namjoon and Jin. Thank you for being the parents I never had. You treated me like I was your own kid and I'm very grateful you wanted to be my adoptive parents. You gave me everything I ever wanted to feel my parents care about, which you guys did. Thank you for showing me love of parents as your kids will be lucky to have you as their parents. Yoongi and Jhope as well.' Kookie said, then looked at Jimin and I. 

'Lastly Tae and Jimin. I'm sorry for causing you both so much pain and I didn’t mean it. I don't deserve you both as my mate. My parents were right all along. I am mateless.' Kookie said and closed his eyes, feeling my touch. I cupped on one side of his cheek and Jimin cupped the other. 

'I’m sorry baby. We were cuddling as the meeting was horrific and really stressful. We knew you were with Jin and Jhope and didn't want to disturb that.' I said. 

'That isn't an excuse. If I knew you both were my mates you would have come running to me and asked to cuddle because you needed your omega to make you feel better but didn't because of the situation. You're looking for an excuse for your behaviour. You both never needed me as I messed up everything. You both are perfectly happy without me. So.' Kookie said then paused. 

'Baby dont.' I said crying as I knew where this was going. Kookie pecked my cheek and Jimins and I heard Jimin crying. Kookie as well as I know he doesn't want to do this but is thinking it will be better for us if he's not in the picture. 

'I Jeon Jungkook reject Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin as my mates.' Kookie said and Jimin broke down and I did as well. 

'NOOOOO.' I yelled seeing Kookie leave to the pack border and going to his parents who smirked.