Chapter 25

Jhope Point Of View

I woke up to find beside me empty. I pouted but got up and did my morning routine. I dressed for work and headed downstairs after making the bed and opening the window. 

I was greeted by a lovely smell and a hot sight. Yoongi was making breakfast shirtless with his black joggers on. Yoongi is that alpha that when wearing clothes he doesn’t look like he’s fit or anything but he definitely is. I went to him and back hugged him. 

'Hi baby.' Yoongi said. 

'Hi.' I said and tightened my grip. 

'Breakfast is almost ready. Do you want to make the coffee?' Yoongi asked. 

'Sure.' I said and pecked his cheek. 

I got 2 cups from the cupboard. I put the kettle on while I prepared the coffee. I stared at Yoongi while I waited on the kettle. He doesn't usually walk around shirtless. The only times he's shirtless is in the shower or going to bed. If it's really hot and he's sunbathing he might but that's it. 

The kettle was ready so I finished off making the coffee. Breakfast was ready and the coffee so I sat down and started eating as I was hungry. 

Namjoon came down and said Jimin messaged him to say not to bother them. Jin made them something and left it outside the door. 

I kissed Yoongi and left to go to work. Jin took a holiday so I'm on my own. I only have a half day today so I get off at lunch. I have had an easy day so far. Mainly checking my patients and some of Jins who he asked me to check. I also have consultations as well which I enjoy because I can talk to people but also am able to investigate what's going on. 

There was an emergency during my break and I rushed to where one of my nurses told me. My phone was ringing so I said to the nurse to answer it and write down the name and number of the person and I will get back to them when I can. 

'What's going on?' I said going into the labour ward. 

'One of the werewolfs is going into sudden labour.' The nurse said. 

'Is she in a room by herself?' I said. The nurse nodded. 

'I'll get ready and meet you there. If family is there can you get another nurse to ask them to leave while we deal with this.' I said and the nurse nodded again and left. 

'Hello there. I will be the doctor that is going to deliver your baby. Take deep breaths while everything gets sorted.' I said. She smiled and did what I said. 

Everything got ready and 3 hours later a baby girl was born. There was another baby born but we couldn't save it. We left the new mum with her baby. She has a button that if something was wrong she can press it. Her family left her to have rest and get bonding time with the new addition. 

'Hey Jhope.' Jimin said with a smile. 

'Oh hi. What's happened, why are you here?' I said getting up off my office chair to give him a hug. 

‘We were the ones that called you but the nurse said you can deal with it once you get home. We wanted to see if you could help us now.' Jimin said. 

'Oh yeah that's fine. What can I do for you.' I said. 

'Hoping you can check Tae and I's mate.' Jimin said. 

'Oh what's wrong.' I asked getting forms ready. 

'Our mate turned into his human form during the night. He has bruises and marks on his body and we just wanted them to get checked out.' Jimin said. 

'Baby you can come in.' Jimin said. 

I saw a boy similar to Jimins height, just slightly smaller, come into the room. He immediately went to Jimin and hid. His back was to me but his face was in Jimin's neck. 

'Your okay baby. You're safe.' Tae said after coming in and closing the door. 

'You remember Yoongi yea?' Jimin said. The male nodded. 

'That is his mate.' Jimin said. 

The male shyly looked at me and waved. I smiled and waved as well. 

'I don't have exam rooms available so if you guys are okay with it if I do it at home.' I said. 

'That sounds good. We have been in bed all morning and everyone was busy so we came here to get fresh air.' Tae said, playing with his omegas hair. 

'Something is wrong.' The omega said. 

'What is it Jungkook?' Jimin said. Forgot his human name but now I know it's Jungkook. 

'Omega intuition. Did someone recently give birth?' Jungkook asked. 

'Yea about half an hour ago.' I said. 

'Go to that room. I'll come as well.' Jungkook said. 

I grabbed what I needed and left getting followed by the other three. 

The new baby was blue and the mum was sound asleep. 

'Jungkook, do you know what you need to do?' I asked. 

'Roughly yes. Why.' He said being in the middle of his two alphas who are protecting him from people. 

'You are going to help me. It's lunch time and so lots of people go out for lunch and there are a few that are sick or on holiday like Jin.' I said. Getting everything sorted. 

'Jin is the one whose Namjoons mate and raps really fast when he gets annoyed or offended.' Jungkook said. 

'Yes him.' I said and giggled. 

Jungkook got right into action by starting CPR. I was getting the monitors ready to put on the baby. Check for the heart rate, oxygen level and more. Jimin and Taehyung were there for both of us but mainly their mates. The baby started crying but the omega instincts were high and Jungkook immediately took the baby in his arms and calmed the baby down. 

'Well done Jungkook.' I said smiling. 

'Thank you.' Jungkook said.