Chapter 73

Jungkook Point Of View

I was hurt that no one would tell me what those things were that I found. They laughed instead of helping me so I left to change my thoughts. I changed into one of Tae's tops as it goes just above my knee as well as some fluffy socks. I took my sketchbook and left for the room my pups will be living in.

I drew up the layout of what the room will hopefully look like. It will also give the alphas a reference as to where to put things because if I stay in the room I would just be in the way when they start to decorate. I could hear Tae shout as well as Jimin and got upset as this is the first time they have argued. They have maybe argued before but I haven't been aware of it.

I started to look at the wardrobe to see how many more rots could be put up. I also measured the chest of drawers to put dividers in them. I would separate things by size but also what the product is. I didn't realise someone was inside the room until I felt arms gently wrapped around my body. That is when I broke down as my wolf told me it was Tae.

'Your okay baby. Shhhh.' Tae whispered into my ear and then began to peck at his mark on my neck which calmed me down.

'I don't like it when you and Jimin shout.' I whimpered. I held Tae's hands in mine as he settled them on my stomach.

'I know baby but I am annoyed with him as he laughed at you instead of saying he will explain what they are when it's just you both or if I am with you. It will get worked out soon. What are you doing baby?' Tae asked to distract my thoughts.

'Here.' I said then handed him a sketch.

'I don't get it.' Tae asked, confused.

'The thing you're holding is a sketch I did of how I would like this room to be laid out in. I tried to make it simple but also easy to follow.' I said.

Author Note - I hope this is easy to understand

'I understand everything. This will help a lot, baby so thank you. Why three cots?' Tae asked.

'I have a feeling I have three pups. I know it's more than one. If it is twins then it will be easy to make the change needed.' I said then smiled as I felt Tae smile against my neck.

'I have a smart omega don't I?' Tae asked.

'When I want to be, yes, you have a smart omega.' I said then pecked his cheek which he smiled more at.

It's been a few hours now and Tae is cuddled into me sound asleep. His head is on my chest with his arms over my belly. I have been watching Friends as it's been a while. Jimin was standing at the door with the stuff that I found.

'Tae is sleeping so it's okay to come in.' I said which made Jimin better.

'I wanted to say sorry for laughing a few hours ago. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just found your reaction to not knowing really cute. I also haven't seen you frustrated before and your facial expression for it was adorable.' Jimin said, coming closer.