Chapter 6

Namjoon Point Of View

The drive down was very peaceful and calming. We got there before we knew it. When I knocked on the door I was expecting the alpha or luna but a small boy answered the door. 

He is a similar height to Jimin who is heights with Yoongi. He has short purple hair, big bambi eyes and just a cutie. He smells like an omega but there is another scent I can smell. He isn’t marked and the other scent is barely there so the person hasn’t been here for a while. 

The omega showed us around and made delicious coffee and sandwiches for us. He went to the kitchen and after a while he then cursed. He was running around tidying up the best he could then bolted to the door. We heard talking then a man and women came in. 

'Hi, sorry that you had to wait, I'm Alpha Jeon and this is my mate and luna.' The alpha said. 

'Its okay. I'm Namjoon and this is Yoongi.' I said and we all did handshakes. 

We talked about a lot of things and they were saying their son will be coming back from studying very soon. We talked for a while and it was then time to head to bed. Yoongi phoned Jhope saying we had arrived safely. 

We got ready for bed and we just talked about everything. 

'Do you think the other smell from the boy is his brother's scent?' Yoongi asked. 

'It is possible. The luna said her sons were quite close and also the youngest son was really upset when he left.' I said. 

'I am really hoping the boy is the omega we are looking for. We have been here at different times and we have never seen him.' Yoongi said. 

'I hope so as well. He is very scared and nervous but it could be just the way he is. He could be shy but it's cute.' I said. 

'Remember you have a mate.' Yoongi said. 

'I know but you must admit he is adorable and really cute when he's shy.' I said and Yoongi smiled then agreed. 

We got ready for bed. I talked to Jin for 15 mins and fell asleep knowing my mate is good.

We have been in the pack for 4 days. Tomorrow Yoongi and I will leave. We haven’t really seen the boy we saw when we arrived, which is suspicious. Yoongi and I agreed to look into him further. 

Yoongi was on his laptop doing the work he could as Taehyung asked if he could help. I was reading a book. We were at the conservatory at the back of the house which is very peaceful but not for long. 

The front door slammed shut and yelling was heard. We have been really quiet so they may think we are out having a walk. I quickly took my phone out and recorded the conversation so we can go home to properly listen to it but also for Taehyung as well. 

'KOOKIE!!!!' We heard someone shout. 

'Why are you wanting him?' The luna asked. 

'His brother is wanting to make sure he's okay as he wrote letters to him but has got nothing back. I know he's not alpha yet but he will be and I am taking orders from the future alpha.' A guy said. 

'He's useless piece of trash. I have no idea why his brother is so protective and worried over him.' The alpha said. I was completely shocked with what I was hearing. 

'He's your son. Kai is looking out for him because his parents treat him like a punching bag. You knew Kai is all that Kookie had and you took that away.' The guy said. 

'You are getting to a dangerous point to raise your voice and you need to remember who the alpha is.' The alpha said. 

'And you need to remember you have TWO sons. Just because Kookie was born an omega which you didnt want is not his fault. If Kookie was born an alpha you would be treating him like royalty like what you have done with Kai.' The guy said. 

'Jackson. You are walking on a thin line.' The luna said. 

'I hope Kookie escapes or finds his mate so he can get rid of you both and be free. The damage you have done to him is horrific. I'm surprised he's still standing better yet alive.' Jackson said. 

'Jackson. We found Kookie and is being rushed to a hospital an hour away.' A guy said. 

'Why so far?' The luna asked. 

'You don’t know why?' The guy said sarcastically. 

'Everyone in the pack treats him like you do. Even the omegas that work in the hospital treat him like crap so he's going to a hospital in a different pack where people will treat him the way he should be. With respect and kindness.' The other guy said. 

'You two better stay here as i dont want you near Kookie. You two should be ashamed of yourself for treating your kid which is Kookie, the way you have.' Jackson said then we heard the door open then slam shut. 

'Oh My God.' I was absolutely shocked. 

'When they realise we were here just say we didn't hear anything as we were so focused on what we were doing okay. Email that to Taehyung so he has it in case the recording from your phone gets deleted.' Yoongi said. 

I straight away did what Yoongi said but in the
back of my mind i was curious to know what they were doing to the boy we know is called Kookie which i'm guessing is a nickname. 

Jungkook Point Of View 

I left to get some fresh air. I had a hope Namjoon and Yoongi would talk to me so i could hint to them what ive been through but everythime they tried my parents got their attention and left. 

I was sitting under a tree watching other wolves playing and having fun with their family or friends. I enjoy seeing it but I get sad as I've never had that. My brother would be the only one who would play with me and then he got friends then my relationship with him changed. It took about a year for him to finally realise he abandoned me which he always promised he wouldn't. 

Some of his friends left him when he started to bring me to hang out with him and his friends. Jackson really took care of me when my brother wasnt around. He said I can look at him as a brother as well. 

I was minding my own business when i got attacked by omegas. I tired to fight them off but one was in wolf form and bit my leg which made me scream in pain. I heard them laughing, calling me names everything ive heard before but it still hurts. Especially when the people that are picking on you and calling you names dont know who you are and your personality. 

I was lying on the ground, breathing poorly. I couldnt do anything so I just lied there and closed my eyes. I then heard footsteps and gasping. 

'Call Jackson and say we found Kookie.' A guy said. I recognised his voice but then passed out.