Chapter 27

Yoongi Point Of View

I woke up and I didn't want to move as I was so comfortable but I had my mate in my arms. I took a quick shower and got ready. I wore black joggers and brought a top with me. It's really hot so I am shirtless for the time being. 

I knew Jhope would be shocked but we have been together for a long time and it's always refreshing when you can mix things up in the relationship. Like me being shirtless which I'm not usually. 

I had a moment with Jhope before he had to leave for work. After I finished I cleaned everything and put the clean dishes and that away. I wiped the table and counter tops. Jin will be happy seeing his kitchen clean and tidy. 

I made coffee and put it into a travel mug so it stayed warmer for longer then went into my office. I don't have that much work so I should be done in a few hours. Tae came in and told me he was going to the hospital to see Jhope with his two mates. That meant I had the house to myself. 

After a few hours I was done. I thought as I have time to organise my office better but I have no idea exactly how to do that. All of my stuff is in zones but the individual zones aren't organised. Oh well. 

I tidied my office and cleaned everything. I cleaned my deck and chair as well as the two guest chairs. I cleaned the keyboard and monitor as well. I tidied up my desk to make it look presentable as sometimes we have surprise visitors. I also hoovered the carpet and rug and cleared the bins. I was happy as it was much needed. It was lunch so I left to get lunch. 

*Hello?* I said in my mindlink. 

*Hey baby how are you?* I heard Jhope say. 

*I'm very good. What about yourself?* I said smiling to myself. 

*I'm good as well. I have the rest of the day off and so Tae, Jimin, Jungkook and I are finding somewhere to go eat. Want to join us?* Jhope said. 

*I'll get ready and meet you. Is it the usual cafe?* I asked. 

*Yea. We thought it's a good place to start on Jungkooks tour.* Jhope said. 

*I'll be with you soon and you won’t need to fourth wheel them.* I said 

*Thank you. See you soon.* Jhope said and the mindlink ended. I got what I needed and headed out. Namjoon and Jin just arrived. I did tell them we were going to eat but they just did so we all can hang out after. 

I got to the cafe and saw them in one of the booths. I was greeted by a staff member and I went over and sat down. Jimin was at the wall with Jungkook beside him and Tae was on the outside. Jhope was on the other side. 

Everyone ordered and we had a great time. Jungkook is incredibly shy but I'm hoping the more he is around us the more comfortable and confident he will get so he won't be this shy. 

I've noticed Tae and Jimin take turns looking at Jungkook like they are going to eat him. I know what it means but I hope they are gentle. They have that look where they wanna mark and mate him. I had the exact same look and feeling which is why 3 days later when I felt that way Jhope and I mated and marked each other. 

It was cute when Jungkook catched them staring. He blushes really badly and hides. Jungkook leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder and went to sleep. They didn't think much of it as Jungkook rested his head on their shoulder throughout our time here. 

'Think it's time to go home.' I said. Jhope pouted. 

*Look at Jungkook.* I said to Jhope through our mindlink. 

'Awww. What a cutey. Let's go home. We can do the tour later.' Jhope said, looking at Jungkook. 

His two mates looked and awwed as well. We got our stuff together and Jimin carefully moved Jungkook to Taehyung and he scooped his omega in his arms. Jungkook started to wake up so Tae changed their position so Jungkook was hugging him like a koala. 

People were looking at us but mainly at Taehyung who was carrying someone. It will be revealed that Jimin and Tae have their mate, which is this packs luna but they are wanting to give Jungkook time before all that happens. I also think they want to mark and mate him before it happens as well. 

Jin Point Of View 

I am currently cuddling Namjoon on the sofa watching an anime. My phone buzzed and l looked at it. 

'The guys are on their way. I'll get the coffee ready from them. Can you grab the blankets? We can have a movie group date cuddle session.' I said. Namjoon nodded and got a few blankets so there was plenty. 

I placed juices on the table and went to get the snacks. The door opened and Namjoon and I smiled seeing your house buddies but I frowned when Tae was carrying someone.

'Who's that?' I asked. 

‘It's Jungkook. Jimin and I’s omega. He transformed during the night so it was a shock waking up and seeing him and not his wolf.' Tae said. 

Jimin laid down on the sofa and Tae placed Jungkook on it. Jungkook immediately turned around and cuddled Jimin which was cute. Taehyung put a blanket over his two mates then got comfortable beside them. He sat down and Jimin placed his head on Tae's lap. 

The movie started and everyone was happy. Half way through I turned to see Yoongi asleep, Jhope watching the movie while playing with Yoongi's hair. Taehyung is now lying down with his two mates cuddling him and they are asleep. Namjoon and I are cuddled watching the movie. I smiled and snuggled closer. 

'What's going on in that sexy head of yours?' Namjoon asked. 

'Look at everyone.' I said. Namjoon looked and chuckled. 

'Everyone is happy with their mates. I'm really glad Tae and Jimin found their mate and I'm even more happy to know it's Jungkook. They are completed now and it shows just with Jungkook being here in the small period he has.' Namjoon said and I smiled. 

'Our family is complete.' I said and smiled. 

'Hopefully in the next few years we will be even more complete with our kids and friends kids.' Namjoon said. 

'I would love that. Oh I'm excited for the future.' I said. Namjoon chuckled and pecked my forehead. I pouted my lips out to which Namjoon did the same thing. 

'I wanted you to kiss me.' I said. 

'I know I just love teasing you.' Namjoon said smiling. I huffed but got pulled into a kiss. I smiled and kissed back. 

'Get a room you two, there is an innocent omega here.' Yoongi said out of nowhere. 

'Jhope ain’t innocent though.' I said. 

'Jungkook is the innocent omega.' Jhope said. 

I looked to see beautiful eyes staring at Namjoon and I. His big bambi eyes looked so innocent it was too cute. 

'You trying to make my omega not innocent by your words and displays.' Tae said. 

'Relax you will corrupt him yourself and Jimin will.' I said. Jimin gasped but we heard giggling. I looked to see Jungkook giggling at our conversion. It made me smile. 

'Its okay TaeTae. They live here and if they want to make out on the sofa then let them. Everyone will do it at some point.' Jungkook shyly said. 

''You're my favourite, you wee cutie.' I said and it made Jungkook smile then blush and he hid by lifting the blanket over his head. 

'Your making our mate shy.' Jimin said also joining his omega. 

'We can all make out on the sofa but absolutely no sex.' Yoongi said. 

'We did it not that long ago on the sofa so you're one to talk.’ Jhope said. 

'Have my alphas had sex?' Jungkook asked and it went dead silent.