Chapter 55 (18+)

Taehyung Point Of View

I woke up and I didnt want to get out of bed. Kookie was clinging to me in his sleep. I stayed a little while until my alarm went off. I got up and got ready, then left for my office after getting a coffee made.

I felt Jimin and his emotions so I knew they both were up and Kookie’s heat had another wave. I made a sandwich and another coffee then headed back into my office. The quicker I do this work the longer I can stay with Kookie. After a few hours I got a mindlink from Jin. So I saved and shut off everything before leaving. I opened the door and shut it then turned into my wolf. I turned the corner and saw Kookie in wolf form.

*Why are you outside and why did you want me in wolf form?* I asked.

*I know our wolves want more time together so I am hoping mating in our wolf form can build their bond even more and let them spend time together. I also want to do it in wolf form as well.* Kookie said.

I went over to him fastly. I started licking his face and heard noises from Kookie but also Kook as he was enjoying what I was doing. I was rubbing against Kook scenting him.

*Are you scenting me?* Kookie asked.

*I am and when we are in human form I will do it as well.* I replied.

*I love you.* Kookie said in our mindlink.

*I love you too baby.* I responded.

*I love him as well. Make sure to say I love him even more for what he is doing for me.* My wolf said.

*Tata is wanting to let you know how much he loves you. He really appreciates what you are doing as it has moved him.* I said

*I love you too Tata. Kook does as well.* Kookie said.

I got to his back end and mounted him. I brought him closer to me and I went inside him with ease. I started going in and out of him and because we were in wolf form we had to make noises through our mindlink. 

*Can you go faster alpha?* Kookie asked.

*I can try, baby. If I can’t then wait till we are in human form and I can pound you into oblivion.* I said in our mindlink. 

*God alpha.* Kookie said.

I kept on going, feeling my climax coming closer. Our wolves were letting out noise so I am guessing they are enjoying themselves like Kookie and I are. I kept getting the urge and need to howl but I kept swallowing it down. It could draw attention to what is happening and I will be attached to Kookie for a while and that could be a good time to attack or to try and mate Kookie for themselves.

*Near.* Kookie said.

*Me too.* I replied.

I kept going and eventually climaxed and I oh so nearly howled. Tata wasn’t happy but after explaining he was okay as to why I stopped it. Kookie laid down so it was easier for me to keep myself up. We are now in the position of how lions mate. After 30 minutes I could pull out and then laid beside Kook. Kook snuggled into my wolf. I started licking his face and I felt him melt into me.

*You like me licking you?* I asked in our mindlink.

*Kook does as it’s how a wolf kisses and shows affection. Kook knows it’s Tata showing him affection.* Kookie said.

*Makes a lot of sense.* I responded then continued with what I was doing.

*Jimin are you free?* I mindlinked him.

*Yes. I am sitting on our bed watching TV. Why?* Jimin asked.

*Come outside and once you have closed the door, turn into your wolf and head to Jin’s garden as Kookie wants to see you.* I said.

*Is he upset with what happened?* Jimin asked.

*Never mentioned being upset. He wants to mate in wolf form. I did it 40 minutes ago. Now it’s your turn. It made Tata and Kook’s bond a lot stronger and it will do the same for Mochi and Kook. It gives our wolves a chance to be intimate and spend time together as they all love their mates wolves.* I said.

*Okay be down in a few minutes* Jimin responded.

I was snuggling into Kookie before I had to back off once Jimin got here. Even though we are mates, alphas are possessive when they are mating their omega so it is better to keep at a distance when they are mating. In the bedroom in human form it is different but if you are mating in wolf form it’s better to keep your distance.

Jimin came and I noticed by his eyes that Mochi was in control. Hopefully once Mochi has been mating Kook, that Jimin can get control again. He started licking and scenting Kook. 

*Lay down babe.* Jimin said in our mate mindlink.

*Okay.* Kookie responded.

Kookie is now laying on his stomach with his head resting on his front paws waiting. His tail keeps going up and down making his scent hit Jimin’s nose to entice him to go quicker. Jimin got the message and got into position to start mating Kookie. 

*Sorry if I am going rough. Wolf in control.* Jimin said.

*It’s. Okay. Alpha. God feels so good.* Kookie replied.

Soon they reached their climax and Mochi and Jimin howled after they came. Some of our pack howled because they knew it was one of their alphas. After a few seconds Jhope and Yoongi came. They realised what we had been doing and left us to it. Kookie did say that he thought it was hot when Jimin howled so we might need to mate in wolf form more often.

30 minutes were up so Jimin could pull out and he did what I did and licked Kookie after it as well. I had already changed into my human form and went to them. I sat down and they both put their heads on my lap. I started patting both of them and they snuggled closer to each other but also to me. Eventually Jimin changed back and a few minutes later Kookie changed as well but he was sleeping. Jimin and I both smiled at each other.

‘Kiss me.’ Jimin said.

‘Okay.’ I said chuckling.

I leaned forward and my lips touched Jimin's. We kissed for 10 minutes then pulled away. Kookie can get jealous just like we can so we are always careful so everyone is happy. I gently got up then picked up Kookie after giving Jimin another kiss. I carried him bridal style and Jimin opened the door for us and we went to our bedroom.